Call in to speak with the host
12 YEARS OF MUSIC EXPERIENCE" ANTHONY (DJ,PC) GRAY (AKA.TONY DESHAE) BECAME A COMMUNITY DJ FOR 94.3FM WKUF IN 2003 TIL 2008" THE SAME YEAR HE STARTED WORKING FOR SLIPNSLIDE RECORDS MIAMI FL, WHO’S LABEL ROSTER INCLUDES (RICK ROSS.TRINA.TRICK DADDY,& QWOTE). HE WAS A MIDWEST A&R REP, AND THEN BECAME MIDWEST MARKETING DIRECTOR, WHICH CONSISTED OF SOME OUT OF TOWN TRAVEL TO MIDWEST AREAS IN SEARCH OF TALENT.
· 2 year deal with south based indie label game tight records, where he released 2 LP’s Mr. Incredible pt.1 & 2
· Weekly DJ &PROMOTER FOR THE ALOHA LOUNGE (429, S, DORT HWY FLINT MI 48603 ) FOR THE PAST 3YEARS
· ORGANIZING &HOSTING DIFFERENT MUSICAL & COLLEGE EVENTS SUCH AS (THE MIDWEST MUSIC CONFERENCE) & THE COLLEGE CONCERT SERIES.
· Signed as an INDIE NATIONAL ARTIST /DJ TO NEW YORK BASED RECORD LABELS The Regime Artists/Street Military Music Group. The labels released his single Bubblegum Booty in October of 2013 and he peaked at #2 on the independent radio airplay charts.
· CHIEF EDITOR of His own Publication HP MAGAZINE (Hard Product Magazine) a new urban Music / Entertainment Mag for the Midwest area. BG (FORMERLY OF CASH MONEY RECORDS), MRSERV-ON (FORMERLY OF NO LIMIT RECORDS) BUSTA RYHMES, EMINEM, and LIL JON & GUNIT.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
It's good to talk.