This is the second installment of my 2014 college football previews. I will preview the Southeastern Conference with Alabama alum/SEC elitist Sedrick Hall. Among the topics to be covered:
1) Has Auburn ursurped Alabama as the king of the SEC?
2) Does SEC finally have company with the Pac-12 and ACC?
3) Can LSU contend in the SEC West?
4) Can ANYONE in the SEC East contend with the teams in the West?
5) Will Florida bounce back?
6) Is Tennessee back?
7) Will the SEC own the College Football Playoff?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.