Call in to speak with the host
Christopher Rausch, the creator of The KICKASS Guide to Life, will talk to a new guest each week. You're promised to walk away with five specific tips you can begin using to create YOUR KICKASS LIFE!
This week we'll be chatting with published author and award winning speaker, Brian Adams. He'll be sharing KICKASS tips about his program "Mental Martial Arts."
Born and raised in rural North Carolina, Brian did not just endure but purposely overcame his poverty stricken and abusive upbringing. He decided at a very young age that he was not going to be a casualty of his environment but instead an example of the human strength and willingness needed to succeed. He learned early on that we can be, do or have anything we want, no matter what we experience in life.
Through the years, he has mastered several styles of martial arts and became a 7 degree black belt. He has presented numerous training seminars for the Los Angeles Police Department and Women’s only self defense/rape awareness seminars, and the list goes on.
Brian is now best known for is program “Mental Martial Arts, Defend yourself against your toughest opponent…YOU!”
1. You can be, do, or have anything you want if you know what you want and you are willing to take action
2. the only 3 things God gave you 100% control over (listen to the show to find out what they are!)
3. There is never a shortage of money - only ideas acted on
4. If your life sucks it's because of you, now what are you gonna do about it?
5. Why dream/vision boards don't work. Fear is the number one motivator but it doesn't have to be
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.