Join Dr Simone as she interviews her Special Guest,Jeralyn Brossfield known for bringing wellness through accessible support of each person's wholeness in mind, body and spirit.
Call in to ask your questions on 657-383-1534
Jeralyn Brossfield:, Dr. Brossfield created a network of coaches who walk with others on similar weight loss journeys. These coaches have assisted thousands in achieving the sustaining their optimal weight. During this process, Dr. Brossfield realized the need to reach the larger community with tools for wellness. It was therefore a natural transition to move into Directorship of Eisenhower Medical Center's Wellness Institute in 2013. She sees her new role much like the conductor of the orchestra - with many pivotal partners working together in creating a beautiful outcome. In this work, she seeks to bring wellness into our community through accessible, relevant support of each person's wholeness in mind, body and spirit.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
1. What led Dr. Brossfield from being a gynecologist to focusing on whole-person wellness
2. What is "wellness"
3. How do we navigate our current healthcare (sickcare?) system and create our own health and wellness
4. What does Dr. Brossfield suggest as good medical care
5. What are the key components of an overall wellness plan
6. What steps can we take that are most likely to impact improving our health
7. What are Dr. Brossfield's favorite wellness resources (books, websites, blogs, etc.)