Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Energy Medicine With Suzette Faith Foster

  • Broadcast in Self Help
  • 0 comments
Honoring Hour

Honoring Hour

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Honoring Hour.
h:52525
s:746372
archived
Suzette Foster’s life calling is Energy Medicine, the same medicine that saved her life. Energy Medicine is referred to as “the medicine of the future” by Dr. Oz. Both Suzette Foster and Christopher Reeve were paralyzed from head to toe, broke their necks, stopped breathing and had to have their heads reattached to their bodies. Thankfully, Christopher Reeve received immediate medical attention. Suzette’s EMT’s didn’t arrive for almost 30 minutes! Suzette’s doctor at the Duke University Medical Center told her that “98% of people with your injury are dead at the scene because they stop breathing, the remaining 2% are quadriplegic”. Upon making a full recovery he told her that “people like you do not exist”. She is a living example of the power of energy medicine.

Comments

 comments