Its not uncommon to hear parents, particularly mothers, say "I put my children first and my needs last". BUT, is good parenting really about being selfless?
In this show you'll learn about the many benefits to you, your family and your children of being "self full" rather than "self less"
1. A happy mother and father is the foundation for a happy family
2. Being a good role model for your children by living your life to the fullest
3. Making a positive difference in the world by sharing your talents
4. Being happy and fulfilled generating joy to share around
5. Being healthy, energetic and positive
Taking care of yourself supports a fulfilling lives for everyone in the family ... Join us for another a great show
Presenters: Inspirational speaker Dr Robyn Mills www.RobynMills.com.au
Dr Rosina McAlpine parenting expert: life skills for kids in 15 minutes at a time www.DrRosina.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.