Best ways to burn more calories during your workout
1. Working out with food in your body. Food is fuel.
2. Lift heavy as opposed to light weight
3. Working the bigger muscles such as legs.
4. HIIT training instead of slow paced workouts.
5. Workout with others. You push harder.
6. Use dynamic stretches instead of static.
7. Change up your workout. Confuse your body.
8. Take your workout outside.
9. Eat afterwards.
10. Strength training before cardio
Shed pounds, get strong
Turn your workout into a calorie-blasting routine.
Don't settle for ho-hum fat burning! Trick your body into melting off more calories with techniques that have science on their side.
No matter if you're new to exercise or an experienced gym-goer, these simple tweaks can help you speed up weight loss, push through plateaus, and get more muscle-toning benefits out of every workout.
Best of all, many of these easy moves work to jumpstart a lagging metabolism so you continue to burn extra calories throughout the day—even while you sleep!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.