Call in to speak with the host
There's a simple trap that many business owners find themselves in, and if they don't find a way out, will eventually fail. The trap involves a number of things, so look thru the following list and see if any of the statements apply to you:
1. Once facts are established, we don't question them.
2. There are things about your industry that have always been that way, and you can't do anything about them.
3. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
4. We've always done things this way.
5. This new idea doesn't work. I'd suggest we go back to the 'tried and true' methods.
The markets of today aren't asking you to reinvent yourself. They aren't even suggesting you change a thing. They don't care what you do or don't do, but if you want to be in the game, you either change or the markets will eat you up.
Join Kevin Hunter and David Ford as they discuss the process of reinvention, and why it's key to survival.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.