Call in to speak with the host
James Perdue was a normal 19 year old with expectation of playing professional baseball in the major leagues, & received a baseball scolarship at Martin Methodist College in TN.. He had the attitude of being invincible. but. After only being in college for two weeks and playing one college game, unexpected tragedy came a calling.
On September 11, 1983, James became a quadriplegic, dislocating three vertebras in his neck. Beyond tragedy, pain and paralysis, James went on to accomplish:
• Authoring “One More Play.”
• Profiled in the Storytelling Magazine The Hero’s Journey, ABC, CBS, Fox News, and NBC,
• He was honored by Fox News Teacher of the Year in 2002.
• His was Coach of the Year in 2006 and 2000 while winning a state championship.
• He received the Jo Andrews Award in 1995 and Dr. Hal R. Rammer Award in 1991 both for overcoming adversity.
• James received his Doctorate Degree from Tennessee State University in 2011.
Connect with Deb at: http://www.greenskyandbluegrass.com/ or https://twitter.com/GreenskyDeb
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.