Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Losing Your Home to Forcloser? No help from President either

  • Broadcast in Legal
KSON Studio One Radio Network

KSON Studio One Radio Network


Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow KSON Studio One Radio Network.

If you have filed a chapter 13 bankruptcy and you own rental property and you are upside down....you can and have the trustee modify your loan. The President had the opportunity to sign a bill to do that same thing for signal family home owners....BUT DIDN'T!! Who is this administration protecting?  Call in tonight if you are losing your home to foreclosure or if you are upside down on your main home. Call in tonight 760-890-7157