What are the signs of a down low man/woman.
1. He spends more time with his boys than with you.If your guy spends more time with his "boys," or one in particular that you have yet to meet, there's a reason for this!
2. He's extremely homophobic.If your man has an extreme dislike for flamboyant gay men or your gay friends, so much so that he can't stand to be around them, then he's got something to hide and he's terrified of being exposed by the "gaydar."
3. He wants to engage in a threesome with another guy.Red flag. If he wants to have a threesome with you and another guy, this is bad. No straight man wants to see his girl getting down with another guy. If your dude has had a threesome in the past with one of his "boys" and a "jumpoff," that's two too many testicles in a sexual scenario! He's gay.
4. He steals your panties.In some cases, this is okay. Plenty of women have found a set of her panties at her mans place without knowing that he took them, in most cases this is healthy. But, if your man is stealing your thongs and panties in excessive amounts, he's quietly trying them on and wearing them.
5. He has overly-feminine gestures.If your guy rolls his neck, sucks his teeth, fold his arms and stomps away when he gets mad, he's more than "feminine." If he throws his hands to his mouth and rolls his eyes back when he get excited, or walks with more of a switch than you do, he's a certified b*h and you knew this already, but just wanted a gay friend, right?
While these signs are NOT psychotherapist certified, they're simply things to pay attention to if you're not sure that the man you're seeing is as straight as he claims. Even though you may have a weakness for "pretty-boys" or hard criminals, the truth is "gay" has no look or preference, ladies (and men) be smart and always SAFE!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.