Call in to speak with the host
1) CAST YOUR bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days.
2) Give a portion to seven, yes, even [divide it] to eight, for you know not what evil may come upon the earth.
3) If the clouds are full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth; and if a tree falls toward the south or toward the north, in the place where the tree falls, there it will lie.
4) He who observes the wind [and waits for all conditions to be favorable] will not sow, and he who regards the clouds will not reap.
5) As you know not what is the way of the wind, or how the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a pregnant woman, even so you know not the work of God, Who does all.
6) In the morning sow your seed, and in the evening withhold not your hands, for you know not which shall prosper, whether this or that, or whether both alike will be good.
7) Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun.
8) Yes, if a man should live many years, let him rejoice in them all; yet let him [seriously] remember the days of darkness, for they will be many. All that comes is vanity (emptiness, falsity, vainglory, and futility}!
9) Rejoice, O young man, in your adolescence, and let your heart cheer you in the days of your [full-grown] youth. And walk in the ways of your heart and in the sight of your eyes, but know that for all these things God will bring you into judgment.
10) Therefore remove [lust that end in] sorrow and vexation from your heart and mind and put away evil from your body, for youth and the dawn of life are vanity [transitory, idle, empty, and devoid of truth]. [II Cor. 7:1; II Tim. 2:22.]
Song: Midnight Cry--Gold City
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.