For more than 36 years, The John Marshall Law School Alumni Association has annually presented its Freedom Award to honorees who, through their thinking, accomplishments, or profession, reflect the basic tenets of freedom. The award recognizes their work, high ethical standards, efforts to help mankind, and initiatives to improve society and our nation. At the annual luncheon, the Alumni Association also presents the Distinguished Service Award that recognizes outstanding achievement.
Questions and topics covered on this show
1) When and where is the Freedom Award and Distinguished Service Award event and who may attend?
2) Tell us a little about the The John Marshall Law School Alumni Association and their role in this event.
3) This year the luncheon will honor those who serve or have served their country and military causes.
4) Who is the 2013 Freedom Award Honoree and what are a few of the highlights of this individual’s career?
5) How can John Marshall alumni participate in the event and can anyone buy space in the ad book?
6) Let’s talk about how John Marshall alumni nominate award recipients and who will receive awards this year.
Dan Cotter is an alumnus of The John Marshall Law School and is a member of the Alumni Association Board of Directors and the Ad Book Committee for the Freedom Awards and Distinguished Service Awards event. Dan is an attorney who focuses on outside general counsel services and structuring and negotiating complex business transactions. Dan is a partner at Korey Cotter Heather & Richardson, LLC.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register