Popular in Technology
This program will be featuring my white paper Finding Experts By Using the Internet. We will be highlighting the latest and greatest resources and sources for finding experts by using the Internet covering search engines, subject directories, articles, guides and tracers....literally everything on the Internet for FINDING EXPERTS!! We will also discussing my latest record breaking freely available Awareness Watch Newsletter V14N7 July 2016 featuring Entrepreneurial Resources 2016 and my freely available July 2016 Zillman Column highlighting Data Mining Resources 2016. You may call in to ask your questions at (718)508-9839. The show is live and thirty minutes in length starting at 2:00pm EST on Wednesday, July 6, 2016 and then archived for easy review and access. Listen, Call and Enjoy!!
The use of Mobile/Wireless technologies are fast becoming a critical element in the growth and productivity of companies in every industry. Often there are entrepreneurs with exciting ideas of ways that they can use these technologies to facilitate growth for their firm or serve their customers more effectively, but they don't know how to access the expertise they need.
The Mobile Technology Association of Michigan and Michigan Small Business Development Center (SBDC) West Michigan Region are presenting 'Mobile App Bootcamp for Non-tech Entrepreneurs', Thursday July 28th, 2016 from 8:00 A.M- 1:00 P.M at the Grand Valley State University Seidman College of Business. Please Join Melissa Birnie on July 6th 2016 @ 9:30 A.M and her guest Dante Villarreal, Regional Director, West Michigan Region of SBDC when they discuss in detail, this workshop event and entrepreneurship in Michigan and Grand Rapids. If you want to learn:
Strategies for planning a succesful mobile App, devloping an understanding of app developers and how to work with them to get what you want then this workshop is for you, You will learn how to:
• Create a value proposition • Define functionalities you want to be part of your app • Set priorities and understand your MVP (Minimum Viable Product) • Learn to wireframe your concept
Social Geek Radio visits the Pinot's Palette headquarters in Houston Texas. Craig Ceccanti, Co-Founder and CEO, Natalie Wells, Creative Director and Jacqueline Deavenport, Director of Marketing share the new re-branding launch process.
"The change is larger than just a logo, the new look and feel is a symbol of the Pinot Promise and a commitment to customer service that makes Pinot’s Palette the paint and sip night out guests can count on every time, at every studio."
Join guest host Daniella Bien-Aimé of the Bien-Aimé Post as she welcomes David Pierre-Louis of Port-au-Prince Startup Week who returns with participants to assess and review the event -- which took place a few weeks ago.
See post show notes at www.kiskeacity.com.
On this week’s episode, the theme is the Indifference Curve. In the news, ADW Launcher gets a big update, Google now shows causes for symptoms being search, I show how to keep your tablet’s monitor enabled using Tasker, and more!
In the entertainment segment, I continue watching Game of Thrones, I review Warcraft (the movie), I give my first impression of the Westworld and Inferno trailers, Star Wars Rogue One gets a major character and more!
This week’s relaxation segment is my enjoyment of museums.
The US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit recently turned down big telecom companies’ efforts to derail the FCC “net-neutrality” rules. It took 14 years of fighting, wrangling, enduring short-term defeats and a certain amount of uncertainty, but led by a former lobbyists the FCC prevailed prevailed in the public interest. But after the sounds of popping champagne corks have faded, we have to ask “What’s next?”
Was this a victory over corporate lobbies? Are there any implications for community broadband, specifically muni networks? What does the net neutrality ruling say about public activism? With the threat of incumbents becoming gatekeepers of the Internet removed, what will lobbyists do next? What will/should “We the People” do with our new found freedom? Harold Feld, Senior Vice President at Public Knowledge joins us to help sort out these and other questions. Public Knowledge promotes freedom of expression, an open Internet, and access to affordable communications tools and creative works.
The Air Force recently announced that they’re continuing with the Commercial Integration Cell (CIC) within the Joint Space Operations Center (JSpOC) following what they're touting as a successful pilot program. To learn more about the pilot program, what is was supposed to accomplish, why it's considered a success and what's next for the JSpOC, we sat down with two experts from SES Government Solutions - one of the few commercial companies that participated in the JSpOC CIC.
During our conversation with Todd Gossett and Jeff Rowlison of SES GS, we discussed the impetus for creating the JSpOC and CIC, the benefits it delivered and how they anticipate it evolving into the future.
We love technology. Without the Internets, how could we offer 35,000 new shows a month to listen to, playback and download? Technology is so pervasive, we treat our devices like trusty companions, carrying them around with us, and going through withdrawal when they're recharging or misplaced. We discipline our children by taking away electronic privileges. We check tech blogs and forums for PC and Mac rumors. And just when we've geeked out on the latest-and-greatest gadgets, our eyes widen at the glimpse of what will quickly usurp them. Can't make it to SXSW, CTIA, CES and other trade shows? Our hosts take you there. Unsure which operating systems, software or apps are worth your time and money? Get expert advice from bestselling authors, CTOs and leading technologists on product news, e-learning, cloud computing, cameras, home entertainment, camcorders, iPhones, Androids, BlackBerrys, PlayStation, Wii, tablets, iPods and everything keeping our lives in sync.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (48 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (45 chatters)
- John Baptist (32 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (28 chatters)
- The Drew Show (19 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND (9 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- The Virtual Psychic Fair (8 chatters)
- LUTF Radio (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- AlimBey (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (2 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- KMAN AND THE BULGARIAN BABE (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- pineridgewarriorsradio (1 chatters)
- Prosperity Wrestling Radio (1 chatters)
- PSYCHIC BRENDA BRADSHAW (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- CTW Radio and Media (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit