Popular in Technology
Our final broadcast, a Tribute to Austin, Texas and my six greatest influences and best friends, Joe Lopez, JP Ponce, Padon West, Shawn Cude, Kenton Petit, and Bradley Deason.
Today, Merchant Link announced that it has named Geoff Krieg vice president of product management. Krieg has over 20 years experience and formerly served as Merchant Link’s Director of Service Delivery.
Following is an exclusive podcast with Krieg who discusses the rapid evolution of payment tools, technologies and channels as well as the types of products and strategies merchants should be adopting to keep pace with the current landscape.
Mandiant's CTO and VP of Products, Dave Merkel recently wrote a blog post on the advanced persistent threat and what malware has to do with it.
Listen to this M-Unition podcast as Dave goes in-depth on the APT and why vendors can't simply "stop security breaches."
Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) depend heavily on their computers, networks, and Internet services. SMBs know they need information technology help, but IT may not be their core skill. How can SMBs get the IT support they need, effectively and cost-effiiently?
Los Altos Radio welcomes Jon Simms, owner and president of TeamLogic IT of Mountain View.
TeamLogic IT is a nation-wide network that provides comprehensive IT services and premier customer service to small to medium size businesses of about 5 to 150 systems. Jon Simms has had a 25-year career as a software engineer, manager, and executive at companies such as Sequent, Sun, Kazeon, and Oracle. He started the business in 2010 because he wanted to combine his skills as a technologist with the challenge of owning a small business. Adrienne Wong, his wife, joined TeamLogic IT in late 2011, to help the business grow. Adrienne is responsible for lead generation, marketing, and customer care. She spent 15 years as a technical writer and was Executive Chef for her own catering business, The Savory Bite, before joining TeamLogic IT of Mountain View.
A discussion with Paul Dorian, Founder and CEO of UIS Technology Partners.
We love technology. Without the Internets, how could we offer 35,000 new shows a month to listen to, playback and download? Technology is so pervasive, we treat our devices like trusty companions, carrying them around with us, and going through withdrawal when they're recharging or misplaced. We discipline our children by taking away electronic privileges. We check tech blogs and forums for PC and Mac rumors. And just when we've geeked out on the latest-and-greatest gadgets, our eyes widen at the glimpse of what will quickly usurp them. Can't make it to SXSW, CTIA, CES and other trade shows? Our hosts take you there. Unsure which operating systems, software or apps are worth your time and money? Get expert advice from bestselling authors, CTOs and leading technologists on product news, e-learning, cloud computing, cameras, home entertainment, camcorders, iPhones, Androids, BlackBerrys, PlayStation, Wii, tablets, iPods and everything keeping our lives in sync.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (37 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- THE 48 CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (4 chatters)
- Christian Patriots Network (3 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Prophet Brenda Bradshaw show (1 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Awakening To Spirit (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Jenuine Healing (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Turning Up The Gospel Network (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit