Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Technical Analysis versus Trading Stocks

  • Broadcast in Education
  • 0 comments
Martha Stokes CMT Live Radio

Martha Stokes CMT Live Radio

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Martha Stokes CMT Live Radio.
h:327041
s:10185025
archived

Technical Analysis is what most new traders focus on when they start to learn how to trade. They read about candlestick charts, study trends, and learn about MACD. However this is not trading, this is technical analysis, a PART of what you need to learn to trade successfully.  Technical analysis is about 30% of what you need to become a successful trader. The other 70% is how to trade. Tune into this radio show and find out what is missing in your education, what you need to know and how to become a consistently successful trader.

To request a Radio Show Topic, email: radioshow@technitrader.com

*Check out our Stock Market Courses, these courses teach you how to trade stocks and options

 

Comments

 comments