The owners of two of the most popular wrestling promotions today join Team LeftJab Boxing Radio in a cross-over appearance to discuss the indy scene and where their promotions stands in the wrestling world now and in the future.Drew Cordeiro of Beyond Wrestling and Al Lenhart of WrestleCircus give their thoughts and philosophies on some of the biggest topics that affect their promotions as they continue to build great companies.Here are a few of the topics discussed with Cordeiro and Lenhart...
1. PROMOTION BREAKDOWN
2. PROMOTIONS STANDING OUT FROM THE CROWD
3. CROSS-PROMOTION PHILOSOPHY
4. THE STATE OF THE INDY SCENE TODAY AND WHERE EACH PROMOTION STANDS IN IT
5. THE FUTURE OF THE INDY SCENE AND WHERE EACH PROMOTION WILL BE IN THE FUTURE
6. THE WORST PART OF THE INDUSTRY
7. BIGGEST OBSTACLE TO YOUR PROMOTIONS SUCCESS?
8. CREATING STORYLINES AND BUILDING CHARACTERS WITH WRESTLERS NOT IN THE PROMOTION FULL TIME
9. SOCIAL MEDIA AND DISTRIBUTION OF CONTENT VIA YOUTUBE,TWITCH, ETC..
10. HOW MUCH DOES PIRACY AFFECT EACH PROMOTION?
11. EACH PROMOTIONS PLAN TO BE MORE INTERACTIVE WITH FANS
12. THOUGHTS ON WWE,RING OF HONOR IMPACT WRESTLING AND WHAT ARE THEY NOT DOING THAT YOUR PROMOTION CAN CAPITALIZE ON
13. FINAL THOUGHTS
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register