Tommy "The Razor" Rainone joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio as part of our 3 year anniversary called "Three" Here are all the topics discussed with Rainone in this interview looking at some of the biggest "what if" moments in boxing history...
1. WHAT IF MAYWEATHER AND PACQUIAO FOUGHT IN 2010 INSTEAD OF 2015?
2. WHAT IF EDWIN VALERO WHO WAS 27-0 HAD NOT KILLED HIS WIFE AND THEN COMMITED SUICIDE?
3. What if Vitali KLITSCHKO hadn't suffered so many career threatening injuries and didn't have to retire for 4 years?
4. WHAT IF BILLY COLLINS WASN'T ASSAULTED IN THE LUIS RESTO FIGHT?
5. WHAT IF MIKE TYSON HAD BEATEN BUSTER DOUGLAS THAT NIGHT IN JAPAN?
6. WHAT IF MIKE TYSON HAD A FEW MORE YEARS WITH TRAINER KEVIN ROONEY?
7. WHAT IF FLOYD MAYWEATHER DID NOT GET THE DECISION IN THE FIRST JOSE LUIS CASTILLO FIGHT?
8. WHAT IF MUHAMMAD ALI GAVE GEORGE FOREMAN THE REMATCH HE WANTED SO BAD?
9. WHAT IF DUK KOO KIM HAD NOT DIED IN THE RING AGAINST RAY MANCINI?
10. WHAT IF IKE IBEABUCHI HAD NOT BEEN ARRESTED FOR ABUSING WOMEN IN LAS VEGAS?
11. WHAT IF TONY AYALA HAD NOT BEEN CONVICTED FOR RAPE AHEAD OF HIS TITLE FIGHT AGAINST DAVEY MOORE?
12. WHAT IF MIKE TYSON NEVER WAS CONVICTED FOR RAPE AND FACED RIDDICK BOWE IN 1992?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register