Al Bernstein joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his Chicago Cubs making their first World Series since 1945 and attempting to win their first WS title since 1908.Here are the topics discussed with Bernstein...
1. The realization that the Cubs finally made the World Series
2. Awaiting the curse to surface during the Dodger series
4. Rating the Cleveland Indians
5. Who has the pitching advantage
6. Who has the advantage offensively
7. Manager edge..Francona vs Maddon
8. World Series Prediction
9. Is the curse still on the mind of Cubs fans now that they have made it to the World Series
10.Theo Epstein. Will he be the good luck charm for the Cubs that he was for the Red Sox
11. Steve Bartman..bring him back or leave him home?
12. What would a Chicago Cubs win mean for the older fans who have been through it all
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register