On tonight's episode of Last Call we will discuss:
* The debt ceiling deal and those that helped push it through.
* New Pentagon changes to the Uniform Dress Code allow Muslims to wear Turbans, Hijabs
* A new weapons deal between Russia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia
* The mindnumbing paradox of Iran supporting al Qaeda
* One of our writer's attempts to get answers from Bloomberg group "Mom's Demand Action."
* The Millineary Petition between the Puritans and King James
As always, we'll most likely take a crack at Mainstream Media Roulette
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.