Call in to speak with the host
Every Saturday night the writers of TavernKeepers.com convene to record a panel discussion on the events of the week. This week we will cover:
* John McCain's temper tantrum that was so embarrasing that Lindsey Graham had to apologize
* How South Korea is using a video game console to monitor its northern border.
* The schism currently taking place in al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood's odd request for allies
* The dangers of fractional banking
* Yet another magazine joins the call for communism in the United States.
* The sinking of the Lusitania.
* As always, mainstream media roulette.
As always, you can find our stories at www.tavernkeepers.com.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.