SORT BY Relevancy
?Margaret de Wys was joined for this earth shattering program by James W. "Flaming Eagle" Mooney and renowned natural medicine Cherokee oncologist Charles L. "Jahtlohi" Rogers M.D. M.D.H. of http://DoctorOfHope.com
Cherokee Nation of Mexico Principal Chief Charles L. "Jahtlohi" Rogers was a friend of Dr. Wilburn H. Ferguson, the legendary Cancer researcher and the real-life model for the 1992 Sean Connery movie "Medicine Man." Ferguson was silenced and threatened by the Carter Administration, but went into hiding and gave his notes to Dr Rogers, who based his early oncology practice on them.
Margaret de Wys first became aware of ecstatic trance healing when she was a young girl fascinated by the rapture of the Holy Rollers. However, it would be decades before she would be called to explore that early fascination. At a gathering in Upstate New York thirty years later she was spontaneously possessed by a sacred Zulu necklace--a gift from one of the most powerful shamans in Africa, Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa. Frightening yet exhilarating, the experience set her on a search to understand the depths of ecstatic healing. In the book, Margaret journeys to Brazil to work with famous healer John of God (João de Deus), where she witnesses hundreds of miraculous healings through psychic surgery, and then continues her travels to a Healing Village in Africa.
TODAYS SHOW BRINGS YOU MC'S DAT BE LYRICAL PISS'N ON WAX LOOK TO HEAR MUSIC FROM:
CAMAY:GIVE IT UP
FLAMEZ HOOD MEETS WATERBED KEV:CAN I LIVE
OMG:OH MY GOODNESS
THE URBAN CRY LLC 2014
"Organize, connect, go to legislatives, organize"-
Zion (WAMU DC INTERVIEW)
Afrika Bambaataa is one of hip hop’s godfathers.
As a teenager in the mid-1970′s, he fell into the Black Spades gang, but had a different interest than causing trouble.
He had a passion for buying records (he would later be known as the “Master of Records”) and his tastes were very diversified from rock to r&b to African sounds to Latin, calypso, and classical. Although was the top DJ KOO HERC at the time, Bam knew he owned most of the same records as Herc so he decided to start playing on his own. In 1974 Bam decided to form his own Zulu Nation to help assemble what he referred to as “the elements” of the culture into organization. He original crew was called The Organization, but after two years he changed it into the Zulu Nation.
Hip hop music was both influenced by DISCO and a backlash against it. According to, the early days of hip hop were characterized by divisions between fans and detractors of disco music. Hip hop had largely emerged as "a direct response to the watered down, Europeanised, disco music that permeated the airwaves" and the earliest hip hop was mainly based on hard funk loops. However, by 1979, disco instrumental loops/tracks had become the basis of much hip hop music. This genre got the name of "disco rap". Ironically, hip hop music was also a proponent in the eventual decline in disco popularity.
DJ Pete Jones, Eddie Cheeba, DJ Hollywood, GRANDMASTER FLASH,COLD CRUSH BROTHERS,KOOL HERC,COKE LA ROCK,BUSY BEE,KOOL MOE DEETO YOUR PAPOOSE,VADO,KID CAPRI,MARLEY MARL,REDALERT,JAZZY JAY,ZULU NATION,5%ERS,
This show is about EVERYTHING going on in our world. From Ferguson, to the lies being told.. no indictment , Cornel West being arrested, Historically Black Colleges in danger, Isreali's Chant " Niggers go home" Aids infected preacher refuses to step down, Ireland celebrates Black history month, Ebola news and more
call 646-478-4447 TOLL FREE LIVE.
Please spend some quality time with Petrey and Gredalin as we discuss anything and everything about the government that is currently failing us. And anything else you want to bring up that is on your mind these days. This show is dedicated to speaking the harsh truth about today's terrifying reality and is designed for the people, by people, of the people. WHICH is US, YOU and I!!! Let's find the truth together and expose the people responsible for getting away with such atrocities. They must be stopped and this is our way of doing our job as citizens who genuinely care about our country. Please give us a call @ 215-383-3977 if you want to speak your mind. We invite your opposing viewpoints as well and look forward to hearing from you, the listeners, the people who make this show worthwhile.
Your Humble Host,
In this episode of ODWIRA we address the false notion that religion and spirituality are two different concepts. In reality, Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African) Ancestral Religion is the only real religion that has ever existed and is identical with spirituality. This includes the ancient Religion of Khanit and Kamit (Nubia and Egypt) and its contemporary expressions all over Afuraka/Afuraitkait (Africa) and wherever Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African~Black) people are found in the world: Akan, Yoruba, Ewe, Igbo, Bakongo, Zulu, Fang, Hoodoo, Vodoun, Juju, etc.
It is the false religions and pseudo-spiritual practices of the whites and their offspring (christianity, islam, judaism, buddhism, hinduism, taoism, kabbalism, hermeticism, sufism, etc.) which are deliberately misclassified as 'religion' or 'spiritual systems' or 'science' by the whites and their offspring for political purposes of domination and control over the minds of Afurakanu/Afuraitkaitnut (Africans~Black People). We also address the pseudo-religion of 'atheism' which is simply a false belief promoted by the whites and their offspring also for same political purposes of domination and control over the minds of Afurakanu/Afuraitkaitnut (Africans).
See our NANASOM page for foundational information on Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African) Ancestral Religion:
Odwirafo Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan
Aakhuamuman Amaruka Atifi Mu
Akwamu Nation in North America
He's the Grand Verbalizer Funkin Lesson Brother J a.k.a the Underseer.
Brother J is an original member of the group X-Clan which burst onto the scene in the 90's with a strong Afro-Centric Flavor. This Afrocentric Militant Activist group under "The Blackwatch" consisted of "Grand Verbalizer Funkin Lesson Brother J, Professor X the Overseer, Paradise the Architect, & Sugar Shaft The Rhythm Provider."
X-Clan's release in 1990 (To the East Blackwards) and their release in 1992 (Xodus) reached #11 on the Billboard's Top R & B/Hip Hop Albums Chart; "After that, X-Clan went through temporary breakups. In 1995, X-Clan's DJ, Sugar Shaft the Rhythm Provider died from complications of the Aids virus, and In 2006, Professor X the Overseer would make his transition due to complications of spiral meningitis.
Brother J is here with us tonight to discuss the making and forming of the group X-Clan, their trials and tribulations as well as their losses. He will also discuss X-Clan today, which consist of members, "Grand Verbalizer Funkin Lesson Brother J, Master China, Kumu, "Ultraman" Ra Hanna, ACL, Lord Cza, DJ Fat Jack, and Zulu.
LET'S GET READY TO EVOLVE INTO HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS...
THE URBAN CRY LLC 2014
DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF KEN "POPS" RUSSELL
FEATURING VOICES OF EAST BALTIMORE
THE SEKOU THINK TANK: NEW ESSAY: BLOOD IN MYE EYE: THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA
"Here is an individual who has taken the moments needed to reflect and re-build through words. It’s the seed that needs nourished as found in the concrete lined streets of Philadelphia – City of _____________. Although I cherish silence, words are the most powerful symbols used in our times. As folks post “I’m so…. Here you find a cruel and honest reflection of brotherly love sprinkled with infinite possibilities"-
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (102 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- canadianglen (11 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Little Show (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)