SORT BY Relevancy
Zen Daddy T interviews Charles Clifford Brooks, III for the second time! Listen to these two Sons of the South discusss the author's new book, "Athena Departs." Get even more inside the creative mind of a poet.
Broderick Fox’s award-winning narrative, experimental, and documentary works present challenging, socially relevant issues through accessible, character-driven storytelling and have screened in over 50 international festivals. Fox’s last feature documentary The Skin I’m In (2012) had its world premiere at the Byron Bay International Film Festival in Australia, where he met Zenith Virago. She was an audience member who approached him after the screening, and their shared sensibilities and interests precipitated an immediate connection, leading to Fox's latest documentary, Zen and the Art of Dying. Zenith is an activist and educator who for over 20 years has been leading Australia towards a more communal, celebratory, and creative engagement with death and dying. From her origins as a young mother in the UK, to her present day identity as a lesbian, feminist, and self-described deathwalker in the idyllic seaside town of Byron Bay, Her Zenith’s personal and professional experiences quietly challenge our core assumptions about life and dissolve our taboos around death. More information on the film and the natural death care movement.
Visit NicholasSnow.TV for videos, and NicholasSnow.com for everything else! This episode's main sponsors are Desert AIDS Project and Lulu California Bistro.
Regina Leeds 'The Zen Organizer' has been organizing clients for over 25 years, and is named 'Best Organizer in L.A.' by Los Angeles Magazine. She is the author of 10 books on the subject including New York Times best seller One Year to an Organized Life. On this Big Blend Radio interview, she talks about getting organized for moving, along with her new book “Rightsize . . . Right Now!: The 8-Week Plan to Organize, Declutter, and Make Any Move Stress-Free” (published by DaCapo Press / Lifelong Books).
Big Blend Radio is hosted by Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, the mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
This episode originally aired on Big Blend Radio's Champagne Sundays variety show, on April 12, 2015.
Listen in to Zen talk to to poet Donna Snyder. Due to unforseen cirucmstances, the show had to be rescheduled.
Listen to Donna talk about life, love and mental health issues.
Tune it, turn on, and maybe, if you are not careful, you might just learn something.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (31 chatters)
- BeverlyD (23 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (11 chatters)
- Prepper Chicks (10 chatters)
- Lash Addict Radio (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- 5 Smooth Stones (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (6 chatters)
- America Matters show (6 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- IN THE BLACK RADIO (5 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (5 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- RLS Network (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)