SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nixon Squar’D as they inquire about Youth As Resources’ (YAR) upcoming Youth Grantee Workshop this Saturday, March 21, 2015. Tune in to find out how Youth ages 14-22, can apply for a grant for a community driven initiative.
Founded in 1994, Youth As Resources, (YAR) is a youth-led and managed grant making, community organizing and leadership development organization that helps youth address the problems associated with living in poverty in our own communities. As mandated by our by-laws, YAR is governed by a majority youth Board of Directors currently comprised of 25 youth (ages 14 – 22) and 4 young adults.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN:
YAR considers youth designed initiatives where young people use their power to make a lasting change around important issues including: school closings and policies, police conduct, economic opportunities and community control.
Grants range from $500 – $3,500. Applicants are required to attend one of the two workshops and must be represented by one or two youth and no more than one optional adult.
Youth As Resources is offering grant seeker workshops to Youth Ages 14-22 on Saturday, March 21st at 10:30 a.m. & Tuesday, March 24th at 5:30 p.m.
Application deadline is on Friday, April 24th by 5:00 p.m. Registration is required and workshops may fill up.
To register for a workshop and/or for more information, please call (410) 576-9551.
Join Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and helping them form good habits. Habits can help or hinder success in school and in life. Forming positive habits will more likely result in getting more sleep, maintaining better health and weight, managing the obsessions with their devices, or finishing homework and studying for tests more successfully.
Join co-hosts Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) and Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) as they discuss the very topical issue of terrorism, and the effect it has on our young., As the world seems to get increasingly more violent and insecure, how to best explain why intolerance and terror is part of our modern world will be discussed.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss an important part of any child's life, the rite if passage. Whether it's a big birthday, or a cultural marker like grade school graduation or prom, the significance we place on these events can create anticipation, expectation, and stress. Why do we build these into our kids' lives and how to keep their importance in balance are amoung the topic discussed.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss teaching our youth about moderation.; What does it mean? Why is it important? How to best model the behavior which is very important to the maturation of today's young.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss teaching our youth about gift-giving. What does gift-giving mean, how to best give and receive graciously, and how these discussions can be part of learning a bigger lesson will be part of the very on-topic seasonal conversation.
Andy Fleming, CEO & Founding Principal at Way to Grow, Inc. joins the show this month to tell us about Deliberately Developmental Organizations. We'll learn what they are, and why you'd want your organization to be one, and how to go about implementing it in your organization.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss teaching our youth about gratitude. How to give our young the tools to understand gratitude, and how being thankful for gifts and benefits bestowed is a gateway to maturation and humility will be part of the conversation.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss parental conflict. They will explore why children play parents against each other and how to safeguard against the pitfalls of not showing a untied front in nurturing and teaching children.
The church universal does have organization. What organization exists is spiritual in nature. CHRIST is the cornerstone, together with His apostles and prophets as the foundation.
All Christians are "living stones" built upon that foundation, but there is no earthly headquarters for the churc
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (122 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (53 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (20 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (18 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (14 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (8 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (6 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (5 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- righteoushustle (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Human Rights Demand (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- DontLetThemBurn (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Prophet TB Joshua Teachings (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)