SORT BY Relevancy
When teacher leaders at a National Writing Project site and like-minded park rangers from a nearby National Park collaborate to develop youth programs, deep learning happens. Join us for an engaging conversation with four teams who have partnered to develop meaningful opportunities for young people as they reshape their relationship to place through writing in historic sites.
We will be discussing different programs that Future Champions offer and the importance of them. We will discuss many more topics pertaining to Future Champions. Our special guest athlete for the week will be Grenada High School basketball standout, Tyrin Jones. For our other sports topics, we will discuss the firing of Rutgers men basketball coach, the talk of Britney Griner in the NBA & the NCAA Final Four. Join us and feel free to call in.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss teaching our youth about gift-giving. What does gift-giving mean, how to best give and receive graciously, and how these discussions can be part of learning a bigger lesson will be part of the very on-topic seasonal conversation.
1. We'll get through the holidays. It's a straight world, straight holiday...we need to look helping LGBT youth. Fred will give stats on LGBT youth and foster care. Dave has stat on rise in LGBT youth homelessness AFTER marriage equality in NY was passed. Holidays are "coming out" season. Look. Assess your situation. Act in your best interest.
2. There are options to get away from tough situations, even if temporarily, from walks, to chatrooms, to creating a music concert on YouTube, watching LGBT movies on Hulu, Netflix, YouTube. Connect with friends on Facebook, Instagram, etc. Find a trusted relative or friend. Dave and Fred
3. Be good to yourself. Don't resort to alcohol/drugs. Short-term solution down a dark road
in Real Estate
Mortgage Talk1 hosted by Rick Montgomery, he'll be taking about foreclosure program I. PHILADELPHIA a.d the structure of there courts. A.d MILWAUKEE foreclosure program. This Sunday following, Sunday Morning Gospel
Join us as we get to know Bro Salih Muhammad from Oakland, Ca. He is also going to a workshop presenter and keynote speaker at the 9th Annual Y.O.U.th Summit in February 6 & 7th, 2015. If you have questions for our youth call in and ask your questions.
Domestic and relationship violence among youth is not a new topic but many parents do not know the warning signs and symptoms of a young adult suffering through an abusive relationship. Tanya J. Peterson Author of Losing Elizabeth has skillfully and masterfully developed a story which informs, educates and explores the young adult denial stages when one goes through a situation like this and the struggle to break free.
"Every young adult, parent, educator and mental health specialist should read this book becuase the storyline helps us all swallow this big pill and it goes down with a gentle and informative effectiveness." Lady Selah SuJuris
Losing Elizabeth is Nominated for the Marble Awards
Guest: Tanya J. Peterson
Host: Charlie Checkers
The New Heights Educational Group, Inc. promotes literacy for children and adults by offering a range of educational support services. Such services include assisting families in the selection of schools, organization of educational activities, and acquisition of materials. We promote a healthy learning environment and enrichment programs for families of preschool and school-age children, including children with special needs.
This week's topic is “Christmas in the Colonies”.
The links/references referred to in this show are listed below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIpy2KztHzo - God Bless The USA Tribute in Lights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZJvWDkL-AM - Pamela Clarks of New Heights Educational Group describes the organization.
Wanna learn more about the Spiritist Science and its Practice?
Listen to SPIRITIST AWARENESS at Kardec Radio every Sunday at 8 pm (EST)!
These segments and hosts are just phenomenal and they will enlighten your life:
- Spiritist Moment with Kirsten DeMelo
- Spiritism in Your Life with Marco and Joyce Magalhaes
- Youth Education on Spiritism with Bernadete Leal
- Spirituality and the Brain with Vanessa Anseloni
- Spiritism and the Gospel with Luis Sergio Marotta
- Spiritist Songs with James Marotta
- The Spirits' Book with John De Rosa and Steve Shepard
- Happy Life with Carla Carvalho
- and much more...
Join www.project.nsearch.com and contact Glenn Canady there if you are interested in earning extra money social networking and making $1000 to $3000 for every solar energy system you give away to people in California or Massachussets (10 more states to follow in 2015). The solar systems cost nothing to the homeowner and they even get the first year of power for free (up to $2000). Contact Glenn Canady at www.project.nsearch.com and tell him you heard about this on Blogtalk Radio!
Listen to Nsearch Radio from 8pm to Midnight EST every night!
Monday Thru Thursday
(8pm - 9pm) God’s Word - Jeff Osburn, Greg Laurie
(90pm - Midnight) Many various Christian programs - you’ll learn something new every day!
(8pm - 9pm) Terry Clark & Friends
(9pm to Midnight) 9:00 - 9:30 God’s Word - Jeff Osburn, 9:30-Midnight - Various shows
Saturday and Sunday
(8pm to 11pm) 8:00 to 8:30 God’s Word - Jeff Osburn, 8:30 - 11:00 assorted shows