SORT BY Relevancy
Today Quest features three segments starting with Aaron Sherrod. Who tells us about Claudia Jordan who is an actress and model for his Diamond segment.Madrid Smith follows with a segment on two words Equality and Treatment.He invites us to see each others content of our human character.Naji Dwyer shouts out the University of Connecticut's men and women as National basketball champions.We conclude with this weeks special representitives from the New Jersey Youth Corps and the New Jersey Youth Explorers Museum.Gary Patnosh Director,Doug Bailey student crew leader,and Ryan current student in training.To contact them call 201-200-3101
Giving ALL Praises to Our Heavenly Mother and Our Heavenly Father, The Most High Highest God Almighty, Allah, Anu, Jehovah, Ya, El Eloh - in the name of MY Best Friend, The Messiah Jesus - - Righteous Peace, Greetings and Universal Love to ALL - i Am Mama Pearl the Ancient Newcomer - the National Minister Of Youth of The Provisional Government for The Republic of New Afrika - - New Afrika - (PG-RNA): - - now that Positive awareness is coming fourth, that Our Ancestor and Elders has "crossed Their T's and dotted Their I's" and - are backed by International Law and - after much battles with the corrupt societal system (The Beast) - IT IS DONE! - We Are Conscious Black New Afrikans in a New Land that is Not Our Own and Now It Is Time for Us to have Our Reparations and Land in The United States of America - - Being in Our Proper Persons and Conscious Minds - aware of Our Ancestry Spirits - The Office of The Minister of Youth is Here to Nurture The Positive Progression and Growth of our Beautiful Melaninated / Black Babies - Our Youth - New Afrikans - - You are cordially invited to join in on the conversation at: 917-889-8496 - Wednesday's at 6:30 pm est. - you never know who may stop by - Free The Land!!!
Lets talk about it!!! - - Amen and El Kuluwm - - Price: OPEN MIND; Location: 0 X ZERO SPACE; Benefit: MENTAL FREEDOM; Destination: THE ALL / THE ONE
SISFI in association with St. Barnabas Hospital Teen Center invites you to our "Youth Emotional Wellness Summit” on Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1-4pm at the Madison Square Boys and Girls Club, 543 E. 189th St, Bronx, NY, 10458 to focus on the mental, emotional, spiritual and sociological challenges and impacts of life, parenting, the education system, abuse, peer pressure, substance abuse, gangs, relationships, human trafficking, sexuality, isolation, poverty, lost identity affecting our youth that are forcing them into uncomfortable positions to make serious life choices and sometimes they don't have anyone to guide them or talk with about it. We’re giving them a platform to share, discuss, speak out on what’s truly in their hearts and on their minds so we can understand and help to guide them more effectively. We must understand human behavior and its relevance today before we can truly address the mental and emotional challenges plaguing our communities and people.
We hear about their challenges after they do something "bad" or get into trouble, but that's because we don't see, understand or focus on emotional wellness challenges and needs until after the fact. With suicide attempts and ideations, gun violence, gang initiations, early parenthood, school dropouts and health risks increasing in our youth, we cannot deny the seriousness of the issues and how they permeate our communities. Still, unchecked, we are afraid to face the issues as a whole and still look at them as isolated rather than recognize the need to go back to the source and root cause of the end results. We must come together to listen to them in order to effectively address these issues holistically or we will always be cleaning up and responding to the end results of violence, exploitation, loss of life and incarceration.
The Summit features youth guest speakers addressing important topics through their words and eyes.
With all the social media sites that our youth are on these days there are MANY ways that youth can now become aggressive toward each other. With Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Glide, SnapChat and so much more as parents we have to monitor ALL of these things, learn how to use them and learn how our children are using them!
Electronic aggression or cyber-bullying has become much more prevelant these days. Youth make fake accounts and say horrible things to people they know and people they don't know. They find that hiding behind a computer screen means they have less consiquences and that no one may find out who they are.
We will talk about what to do if you see cyber-bullying, signs to look for in your children and what to do if you think your child is cyber-bullying others.
Host: VJ Smith Co-Host/Producer: Erica Brady
YOU ARE THE FUTURE AND WHAT YOU DO AFFECT YOUR LOVE ONES. STOP KILLING EACH OTHER OVER STUFF THAT IS WORTHLESS. FOCUS ON YOUR EDUCATION, YOUR FUTURE, MAKING YOUR PARENTS AND FAMILY PROUD OF YOU. YOU ARE SOMEBODY, I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY TELL YOU. BLACK BOMBSHELL RADIO BELIEVE IN YOU AND WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU THROUGH THE HARD AND EASY TIMES. TUNE IN AND LISTEN TO THE REST OF THIS MESSAGE. HOST: XOXO, JATORIEIA CO-HOST: QUANASHIA
Guest speaker:Yusef Bunchy Shakur
FATHER, ACTIVIST, ENTREPENUR, MENTOR, SPEAKER, AUTHOR, EDUCATOR, ORGANIZER
Yusef is on a journey to capture, condition and nurture the minds of our youth and community and for that, he should be honored as a “trailblazer making a positive difference in Detroit and shaping the renaissance of our region”. In 2012 he was voted a finalist for Steve Harve’s Hoodie Awards “Best Community Leader” by community members all across the country because of his hard work and dedication of being a change agent.
THE GOOD DOCTOR COWPOTE..IS IN THE OFFICE BABY..TALKING SPECULATION SPORTS...NFL..NHL..MLB..SPORTS NEWS...CURRENT EVENTS...SELF HELP..TROLL WARS..SURE..COMM AND MUSIC FREE BABY...UFO TALK..PLAYOFFS TALK..GOOD AND BAD
NEWS..RUGBURN IS IN THE HOUSE..WHO WILL BE THE IMBECILE OF THE SHOW?...ENJOY THE SHOW..LIVE ON THE SHOE AND SPREAKER..AND AWAY WE GO BABY
Bring your lunch and join us on Wednesday and Thursdays at noon at The Prayer Journey. Internationally known Pastor, Ministry Leader and Motivational Speaker, Rev Dr Peola C. Hicks guides us in our quest to become more intimate with God in the series The Prayer Journey. Wherever you are in your spiritual journey, Rev Hicks will provide insight and practical steps to help you along your path of achieving greater intimacy.
Need Prayer? http://www.ourprayer.org
During the month of April, To Your Health Radio Show will educate you on Stress Awareness Month. To Your Health Radio Show will get you motivated, educated, and supported in your daily efforts in health & wellness. Host Chere Cofield does this by teaching 10 ways to add 10 years to your life through effective stress management, promoting consumption of a healthy diet, increased physical activity, adequate rest, & healthy skin care. Join Chere Cofield with Special Guest Dr Bruce and Ronnie as they talk about Managing Stress!
Dr. Bruce Purnell is a psychologist who is also the Founder and Executive Director of a community based non-profit organization called Higher Hopes, Inc. He is a 5th generation Washingtonian and a descendant of Station Masters and Conductors of the Underground Railroad.
Ronnie Blackstone, the Co-Host and production manager of “Real-Eyez” with Dr. Bruce has worked with education, media and marketing for over 30 years and is excited about using the talk show format to influence positive change in our communities.
Sponsors: Slantress Magazine Chere Cofield International Walls You Love The Corner Woman Coach Caprice Smith
Successfully, allowing your marriage to be developed in arena's that are missed— but matter. Most marriages struggle to the point of divorce for attempting to operate something in one dimension that was intended to work on 3 dimensions. 'Working hard, instead of smart' has what has truly been at the heart of America's 50% divorce rate.
Join us weekdays at 12 o' noon as we open up GOD's original blueprint for your marriage. Learn how allow the sovereign flow of GOD's will to do in a short season, that which you have tried and failed to do for years, regarding your marriage.
It Doesn't Matter You're Gonna Die with Comedian Dave Arena
Every Monday (7-8 PM EST) this website becomes live on the radio! Then, we post a blog recap and edited podcast version the next day.
Tell whoever or whatever is making you angry, worried or stressed to EFF OFF on air and your fellow mob members, self-help experts & comedians will respond helping you dissolve those feelings instantly. We may even F$&! with anyone bothering you until you feel better (we call those paybacks)!
We will of course chime in with our own EFF OFFS as well! It’s like a “don’t sweat the small stuff and it’s all small stuff”, self-help meets comedy type of concept.
Don’t waste your chance for Instant Stress Release with your host and fearless leader NYC comedian Dave Arena and co-hosts comedians John Wellington and Tim Cornett (we can help with your life). You also never know which friends of comedy and/or personal development experts may call in!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- 62196 (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (15 chatters)
- Hex Education (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (14 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (13 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (12 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- STATION OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- OPWR (8 chatters)
- Rated Stars Radio (8 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (8 chatters)
- David and Wes (8 chatters)
- The NeNe and MoMo Show (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Chef Robb (5 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- We Game (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Tony and LaTara Talk (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- Sistahs With Ink (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Fertile Groundz Network (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Skip LaCour (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Meko Williams Show (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Underground Hip Hop Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Horror Socials (1 chatters)
- Heres The Thing (1 chatters)
- mskane (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DXStudent Productions (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AfriKan Winds (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)
- Angel Amy (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (0 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (0 chatters)
- rainbow radio2014 (0 chatters)