SORT BY Relevancy
This show will answer common questions that couples are challenged by when planning their upcoming wedding. This episode will include advice on Gift Tables, First dances, Seating Charts and Wedding Toast plus some extra planning tidbits. Be sure to tune in!
A D.I.Y. Affair Wedding and Events
Chattanooga's Exclusive Wedding Coordination Boutique
Penny Thrift Budget Saving Wedding Tips will discuss ways to spend less money on things you can control and leave more money after the wedding in the piggy bank. Tricks for where to save on items in your budget line. This is an episode you can't afford to miss!
Need ideas and suggestions now visit: www.adiyaffairweddingsandevents.wordpress.com
Wedding Wishes by Alicia specializes in making Wedding Wishes come true by focusing on wedding coordination and flawless event execution. With a professional, organized, and fun style, Alicia can help the couple relax and truly enjoy their wedding. With her careful planning and attention to detail, she can help create a one-of-a-kind event that is memorable for everyone - especially the bride and groom.
A Happy Bride is a Beautiful Bride! You put so much thought and planning into your big day, you deserve to relax and enjoy your wedding! Let Alicia take care of the details and make sure all of your Wedding Wishes are fulfilled.
We Take Pride In Making Your Wedding Wishes Come True. We know each Wedding is Unique. First, we listen to your needs, likes and dislikes and tailor your wedding or event accordingly. We offer customized service packages or a combination of any of our services. There are so many ways to put together an affordable wedding. We specialize in customizing everything to your needs and within your budget. We are here to help you plan your wedding or event. Last Minute Weddings and Events are no problem! Contact Us Today!
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith - publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Rants, Raves & Rock ‘n Roll show, streaming live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona!
On This Episode:
- Baltimore Uprising - Filmmaker Jordan Flaherty explores racial and economic justice issues in a new documentary series. Part One, Baltimore: A Moment to a Movement, exposes conditions that fueled the Baltimore Uprising. The second film focuses on reconstruction of New Orleans.
- Red Wedding – Michael Ely, lead singer of the rock band Red Wedding, discusses the life and music of guitarist James ‘Spider’ Taylor, his late husband. Partners in love and in music, Michael and Spider were together for over 40 years and married in the fall of 2014. Spider passed away this spring from liver cancer.
This installment of The Forbidden Fruit will be giving the newly weds, Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Mailey. Let's get the scoop on how Chris did the imposible. This should be fun and informative how two atheist met, fell in love and jumped the broom.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Court Rules Christian Baker Must Bake Homosexual Wedding Cakes
* Kentucky Clerk Defies Federal Judge’s Order, Refusing to issue Gay Marriage License
* Christian Minister Banned From Visiting Jail after Refusing to Endorse Homosexuality
Jared is joined this week on The TFM Podcast by comic Brendan Eyre to read listener emails and answer questions about how to get the conversation started with girls, the dynamics of a wedding hookup, surviving fraternity life on a limited budget, dealing with your better looking, better-with-girls younger brother attending your college, partying with college kids as a post-grad girl, and approaching a girl coming off a longterm relationship. All that, plus Hypotheticals and the news from http://totalfratmove.com. Check it out!
Follow on Twitter: twitter.com/JTrain56 ... twitter.com/EyreBud ... twitter.com/ManSamp ... twitter.com/StandUpNYLabs
Watch live on DailyMotion, Mondays at 3:30pm:
Subscribe to TFM on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-t…id672249013?mt=2
Listen to all our other great podcasts at http://standupnylabs.com!
Bro Kevin Wade of Tyler, Texas joined me tonighrt.
I pray you will listen in.
JARRING NEW IN OUR HEADLINES
Truth # 1 Jesus talked a great deal about the future
Jesus talked a great deal about the future—Some people say “I not concerned about the end times I just live each day for Jesus and leave it up to him.
No one knows anyway------Nothing could be further from the bible truth.
Jesus wants His followers to know what’s coming. That is why He spent so much time talking about it.
It is crystal clear from his teachings that Jesus wants His followers to know what is ahead.
He said “ But take heed behold, I have told you everything in advance.”
Do not let anyone convince you that Jesus did not bother with the future.
“Heaven and Earth will Pass away , bur my Words will never pass away
Truth #2 Jews Missed It One Crying in the Wilderness
Matthew 16:1-3 Jesus rebuked the self –righteous Pharisees for their blindness
to the signs of the times. Jesus was performing signs all around them.
…”Do you know how to discern the appearance of the sky, but cannot discern The signs of the times.
Join Host Live Chats
- THE TINA SHOW (11 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (5 chatters)
- Soul Winner Radio (4 chatters)
- THE NAKED TALK with Alex Okoroji (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Disciples for Jesus Christ Love (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)