SORT BY Relevancy
A BLAST FROM THE PAST EPISODE!!!
The Relationship Expert, Robin Manley, will be discussing issues related to finding the balance between waiting for the right time and dating the right person. In order to maintain our celibacy we cannot date just anyone, so don't have the same agenda. With Special Guest and Author Tranea Prosser in the building they are going to discuss the power of Celibacy. Do you know that you have the real power when you practice Celibacy? Tune in today and learn how to become a better man and a better woman when we live our lives accordingly to the Word of God. It's an another excited eposide of Relationships N You with the Relationship Expert Robin Manley today, Wedensday August 26th at 6pm.
in Self Help
On November 18, at 5:00 pm Pacific, Fantasy Dating Radio will be all about The Swirl. Our guest, Chasta Piatakovas, is the fourth organizer of the Interracial Dating and Social Connections (IDSocialConnect) Meetup Group - the largest interracial dating Meetup Group in Washington, DC. She has hosted more than 250 meetups for local singles.
Chasta will join Suzanne and Ryan to discuss the do’s and don’t of interracial dating, some challenges of swirling, and how to send signals to the opposite sex. A single black professional, Chasta has interracial-dated all her life, so we're psyched to hear what she has to say.
Got a question about interracial dating? We want to hear from you! Call 323-870-3965 at showtime.
We dare you.
About Fantasy Dating: Fantasy Dating provides singles with an alternative to scrolling endless online dating profiles by challenging them to dare to date in real life. Like in other Fantasy Sports, players form leagues, set stakes and compete against each other to earn points. But when they Fantasy Date, they earn points by dating.
In depth analysis and predictions for all week 11 NFL games and also this week's WGUTA Award
In depth analysis, breakdowns and predictions of all week 9 NFL games, this week's WGUTA Award and guest starring this week is Rudy Haynesworth
In depth analysis and predictions for all week 10 NFL games and this week's WGUTA award
Coming up, here are the questions for my male audience members to ask themselves whether she is "The One"? This episode will definitely make you think! Tune in and tell your friends!
In depth analysis and predictions for all week 8 NFL games and also week 8 WGUTA award!
in Self Help
"I'll start dating after the holidays."
Worst dating excuse ever. First, because it's lame to make excuses about why you're not dating. Second, because the holiday season is bursting with opportunities for singles to meet other singles. Parties, merry people out shopping and socializing, plus a bump in online dating memberships make the holidays the perfect time to start dating and get your Fantasy Dating game on!
Tune into Fantasy Dating Radio on Wednesday, November 4 at 5:00 Pacific / 8:00 Eastern to hear Marina Sbrochi, author of Stop Looking for a Husband: Find the Love of Your Life, explain why the holidays are a great time to start dating. She'll also share tips on how to stop making excuses and start dating outside your comfort zone.
Got a question for us? We'd love to hear from you! Call 323-870-3965 at show time.
We dare you.
About Fantasy Dating: Fantasy Dating provides singles with an alternative to scrolling endless online dating profiles by challenging them to dare to date in real life. Like in other Fantasy Sports, players form leagues, set stakes and compete against each other to earn points. But when they Fantasy Date, they earn points by dating
Coming up, I will discuss why women pick fights with the men they love. There is a method to the madness. Trust me. Tune in and you'll be glad you did.
In depth analysis and predictions for all week 7 NFL games and the WGUTA Award for week 7!
Please enjoy this EXCERPT from our Wednesday, 11/11/15 Dating Women Radio Show where we emphasize Loyalty - on both sides - - from you and her! For the FULL hour-long show, 4+ years (and growing) of shows to listen to, articles for members only and much more:
TAKE THE FREE TRIAL OF THE DOCLOVECLUB plus WE ALSO HAVE FREEBIES FOR YOU
Don't forget, we're live each Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET and encourage you to call on the numbers below
US TOLL FREE (48 contiguous states): (855) 345-7465
INTERNATIONAL (including Alaska & Hawaii): (646) 668-8937
You may also ask questions via email too (but callers take priority).
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (82 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (55 chatters)
- John Baptist (35 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (32 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (8 chatters)
- Ask Alice Show (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (2 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)
- Witch School (0 chatters)