SORT BY Relevancy
Sara Ivanhoe is the Yoga Spokesperson for Weight Watchers, most recently releasing the “Weight Watchers Yoga Starter Kit.” She began teaching in 1995, shortly after graduating with honors from New York University. She has completed the Yoga Works teacher training, a specialized Therapeutics program and is also certified by Erich Schiffmann in his Freeform Style. Sara is the instructor for the "Yoga for Dummies" series, the "Crunch Yoga" series as well as the collaboration with Russell Simmons "Yoga Live." She had an extended run on Fit TV with "All Star Workouts" and on Exercise TV with "Yoga on the Edge." Sara was a regular on Vh1's "Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab" and has been featured on all the major news channels. She is highlighted in the acclaimed documentary "Titans of Yoga" and "Women of Bhakti." Ivanhoe is one of the few teachers certified by the Green Yoga Association to teach Yoga and Ecology. In addition, Loyola Marymount University has awarded Sara a Certification in Yoga Philosophy. This fall she will matriculate in LMU's Master's Degree in Yoga Philosophy program.
Sandy Gross is the co-author of the new website Hot Yoga Science whose mission is to educate and empower yoga teachers and students about the benefits, truths, and myths of heated yoga classes. She discusses what hot yoga studio owners and teachers need to know to keep their students safe and educated about the heat. This timely discussion follows LeBron James' recent challenge with complications from heat exhaustion and the controversies surrounding open-air CrossFit gyms. And as we enter into the hottest time of the year, be informed about playing summer sports and staying healthy in the heat.
Sandy is also the founder and director of Evolution Yoga in Cleveland, Ohio.
Sandy is the founder and director of Evolution Yoga. In her classes, she strives to meld the physical practice with mindful alignment, middle path thinking, inspiring music, breath awareness, relaxation and meditation. She has taught a variety of movement modalities since 1987 (dance exercise, weight training, water fitness, mobility training for athletes and yoga.) Her yoga training has been vast, but she chose teacher training with Cyndi Lee's OM yoga and completed the 200 & 500 hour level trainings. She also apprenticed with Cyndi for many years and credits the OM yoga's unique method of blending vinyasa with alighment and mindfulness, as her greatest influence.
Sandy is also the co-author of the new website, Hot Yoga Science, whose mission is to educate and empower yoga teachers & students about the benefits, truths & myths of heated yoga classes.
Laura Cornell, PhD, empowers women to heal body and soul, so they can contribute to healing the planet. She mentors Yoga teachers worldwide to leverage their talents for greater fulfillment, income, and service.
As Founder of the Green Yoga Association, Laura spurred a national movement towards Green Yoga studios, inspired thousands to move away from toxic Yoga mats, and produced two major conferences raising awareness about the connections between ecology and Yoga. She has been featured in Yoga Journal, Yogi Times, L.A. Yoga, and Common Ground Magazines.
Laura holds a doctorate in Religion and Philosophy from the California Institute of Integral Studies. Her research on women, published in the book The Moon Salutation: Expression of the Feminine in Body, Psyche, Spirit, won a Distinguished Service Award from the Kripalu Yoga Teachers Association.
Yoga legend, Alan Finger, and his wife and business partner, Sarah Platt-Finger, join Jeff Bogart for a full-hour. Alan will discuss his inspiring journey from growing up in a yoga family in South Africa to becoming one of the world's most successful yoga entrepreneurs. He is living proof of the benefits of a life long yoga practice. He has been practicing and teaching yoga for just over fifty years. No doubt, this Kriya Yoga Master is a master's master. Sarah co-founded ISTHA Yoga with her husband and runs a highly renowned teacher training program in New York City. Together they travel the world teaching new generations the timelessness of yoga.
James Bailey inspires an awakening to authenticity as the highest expression of faith in oneself on the path of yoga and healing. His teachings are eclectic and entertainingly provocative. He is sought out by yoga schools for his vast knowledge in traditional eastern teachings and modalities and the ability to bridge them to modern day living and individual healing. James also leads retreats to India annually with his Sevanti Adventures. He maintains a private practice in Pacific Palisades, CA between his travels. He thinks a lot about yoga, healing, and his family.
Tommy Rosen is a yoga teacher and addiction recovery expert who has spent the last two decades immersed in yoga, recovery and wellness. He holds advanced certifications in both Hatha and Kundalini Yoga and has 20 years of recovery from acute drug addiction. Tommy is one of the pioneers in the burgeoning field of Yoga and Recovery assisting others to holistically transcend addictions of all kinds.
Tommy is the founder and host of the Recovery 2.0: Beyond Addiction Online Conference and presents workshops annually at Esalen, Omega and Kripalu. Tommy’s first book, Recovery 2.0: Overcoming Addiction and Thriving through Yoga, Meditation, and the 12 Steps, is due out from Hay House in 2014. Tommy and his wife, noted yoga instructor, Kia Miller, live in Venice, California, where they teach yoga and grow organic vegetables in their backyard.
Alanna is "the teacher's teacher" and is listed as one of Yoga Journal's top 20 teachers under 40. Her approach fills in what's missing in yoga: mythology. She is anti-dogmatic in all things, and her love of science confirms her spirituality, rather than negates it. Alanna’s vision picks up where Joseph Campbell left off — to empower people to connect with and embrace their humanness.
She is the author most recently of "Sacred Sound: Discovering the Myth and Meaning of Mantra & Kirtan." Yoga Journal writes: "Her intention is to make the more esoteric and musical parts of yoga approachable, spreading the higher vibrations they inherently embody."
Cyndi Lee is one of the most influential yoga teacher in the United States. She is the first female Western yoga teacher to fully integrate yoga asana and Tibetan Buddhism in her practice and teaching. In 1998, she founded the OM Yoga Center in New York City. The studio became a mecca for yogis worldwide.
On "The Yoga of Abundance", Cyndi will discuss her newest book, The New York Times critically acclaimed "May I Be Happy: A Memoir of Love, Yoga and Changing My Mind." She'll also discuss her popular "May I Be Happy" retreats, her renowned meditation teaching training, and her evolution from dance instructor and choreographer to yoga icon.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (62 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (62 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (13 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- the klicious show (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (5 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Raw Sex (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)