SORT BY Relevancy
PUSH for Excellence has expanded its summer basketball league to include daily instruction in Science, Technology, Engineeting and Math. This STEM program makes learning exciting and changes the students' view of themselves and their place in the world. How does one get inner city children excited about science and technology? Rev. Darryl Johnson, program administrator, tells how this mix of sports and classroom instruction works
Join Life Purpose Expert and Career Coach, Suzanne Strisower as she hosts this unique conscious living lifestyle show, interviewing people about their making a difference on the planet. Topics include:
Optimal health & well being
Self Help & Personal fulfillment
Inspirational new authors, musicians and entertainers.
Visit the Living Well Talk Radio Network website & join me in community.
My Guest from 12-12:30pm PST: Jenee Dana
Jenee Dana graduated UCLA in 3 years in spite of having ADHD and undiagnosed reading disabilities and she still had a blast. Since then she became the Chief Focusing Officer of Focus Opus Inc. Her book, "Have Fun & Get It Done" has won the Gold Medal in Education from the Readers' Favorite International Book Awards and multiple national and international awards. www.focusopus.com
My Guest from 12:30-1pm PST: Teresa Maron
Teresa Mason Maron is an International best-selling author, passionate event speaker and author of a new book, The Cause of All Disease is Stress looks at how Conditioning, Patterns and Habits start from stressful memories buried in the subconscious, and affects your health, happiness and ability to succeed. http://joyfuljourneys.us/free-gift
Visit her websites: http://www.yournextstepcoach.com Learn more about her books & Coaching. Get her FREE Guidebook from Awaken To Your Life Purpose
Sunday, July 27th, 11pm est . 8pm pac ... IWTK: Ya Money Ain't Shit! You think you got money? You think you ballin'? What you gonna do when the money means nothing? Jokes on you, this is already the case. The monetary system, the Federal Reserve....The Lie.
Call in at 626-414-3414
Dr Pauline & Catherine are very excited to welcome Amber McCann to the show this week. Amber is a board-certified lactation consultant supporting families at the Breastfeeding Center of Pittsburg. She is a guest blogger for many popular breastfeeding-focused websites such as Best for Babes and The Leaky Boob. She has also served as an expert for Fit Pregnancy, New Parent Magazine, Science and Sensibility, The Boob Group, as well as the official blog for Lamaze International.
Anyone who is pregnant, breastfeeding, or knows someone who is would definitely benefit from this week's show. Spread the word and set your reminders to join Dr Pauline & Catherine on Monday, July 28 at 4:30pm for the show.
UPCOMING EVENTS (www.dunamascenter.com):
August 9th Discerning Childbirth seminar
Obama Care started this year and it has been a huge topic on both sides of the aisle. Is it a step in the right direction that will force insurance companies to do the right thing or is it the start of long waits and minimum care for people. We dig in right here on MAKE YA THINK RADI
It’s hard to overstate the impact that cardiovascular disease (CVD) has in the U.S.. Consider the following:
Cardiovascular disease affects 65 million Americans.
Close to one million Americans have a heart attack each year.
In the U.S., one person dies every 39 seconds of cardiovascular disease.
1 of 3 deaths that occurs in the U.S. is caused by cardiovascular disease.
1 in 3 Americans have metabolic syndrome, a cluster of major cardiovascular risk factors related to overweight/obesity and insulin resistance.
The total cost of cardiovascular disease in 2008 was estimated at $300 billion.
To put that last statistic in perspective, the World Health Organization has estimated that ending world hunger would cost approximately $195 billion. One might argue that the $300 billion we spend on treating cardiovascular disease in the U.S. is a necessary expenditure; however, a recent study which looked at the relationship between heart disease and lifestyle suggested that 90% of CVD is caused by modifiable diet and lifestyle factors. (1)
Unfortunately, cardiovascular disease is one of the most misdiagnosed and mistreated conditions in medicine. We’ve learned a tremendous amount about what causes heart disease over the past decade, but the medical establishment is still operating on outdated science from 40-50 years ago.
Good Deeds presents Business mentor and a published author, Ms. Rhonda Davis, interim president of a nonprofit
organization, have been consistently sought after by clients who want to create the entrepreneurial
vision that they have since 2012. Rhonda, an expert in her field, assists individuals with their start-
up business ventures. From teaching others how to begin a business mindset, copyrights and company
name registrations, to consulting the completion of 501c3’s paperwork, Rhonda uses her business
knowledge that she obtained from her years of experience. In addition, Rhonda reverts back to her
academic journey which includes an A.A.S degree in Accounting and a Bachelor of Science degree in
Business Management to mentor and advocate for entrepreneurs with their business start-up to-do lists
To better serve her clients, Rhonda Davis has combined her love and talent for assisting and mentoring
others, along with her background in business to launch Rhonda Davis’ Workshops & Events, her not for
profit organization and business.
As a long-time consultant and now business owner, Rhonda Davis Workshops & Events is available
for not only business consultations, but planning entrepreneurial events and conferences. She is quite
professional as mistress of ceremonies, or facilitating private business and education workshops that uses
exercises and visual aids to teach business startup strategies, business plan writing, managing budgets,
event planning and more.
The owners of Ashberry Lane, a small traditional publisher, bring their newest author with them to today’s chat. All three women have experienced unexpected changes in their lives. Even though Sherrie Ashcraft served as a missionary in Africa for the Southern Baptist Convention and worked as an RN, she now has a child in prison. Unexpected to say the least.
Her daughter, Christina Tarabochia, had two young children of her own before starting foster care. Just about the time she planned to take a break from fostering, something unexpected popped up.
Unexpected events also impacted the life of their new author, Angela Ruth Strong.
Intrigued? Join us and learn more about these interesting women and where they all plan to be in the first week in August.
Islamism is our way of life andwe teach the principles of Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, Justice and we respect all faiths and religions,creeds, and pray to link our self withthe family of the nations! We teach on nationality and divine science, ancient teachings !
In this episode of Epilepsy.com's Hallway Conversations, guest host Daniel Friedman, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology, NYU, Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, interviews Jeff Buchhalter, MD, PHD, FAAN, Alberta Health Services, SUDEP Coalition, AES SUDEP Task Force, and Elizabeth Donner, MD, FRCPC, Hospital for Sick Children, and SUDEP Aware, to wrap-up and summarize the 2014 Partners Against Mortality in Epilepsy (PAME) Conference.
This four day learning event was the second PAME Conference devoted predominantly to Sudden Unexpected Death In Epilepsy (SUDEP), where clinical, basic science and patient/family attendees came together to understand and support each other.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (108 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (35 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (18 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (16 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (11 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (9 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (8 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (8 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- gregfilms (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Victory Lane Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (4 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (4 chatters)
- Jose Navy (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- ParaNation (2 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (1 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (0 chatters)
- DHead Radio (0 chatters)