SORT BY Relevancy
PWTR hosts discuss the hottest topics in the world of wrestling, including a preview of WWE's Money in the Bank show!
WWE Money in the Bank 2014 card:
1. Alberto Del Rio vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Cesaro (with Paul Heyman) vs. John Cena vs. Kane vs. Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus - Ladder match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship
2. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) vs. The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) - Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
3. Bad News Barrett vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Seth Rollins - Money in the Bank ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship contract
4. Paige (c) vs. Naomi Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
WWE Money in the Bank Results 2014 where we discuss who the big winners are and what happened that was unexpected.
WWE Money in the Bank 2014 - http://PWFEmpire.com
1. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) defeated The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) - Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
2. Paige (c) defeated Naomi (with Cameron) - Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
3. Adam Rose defeated Damien Sandow - Singles match
4. Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Rob Van Dam and Jack Swagger (with Zeb Colter) - Money in the Bank Ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship contract
5. Goldust and Stardust defeated Rybaxel (Ryback and Curtis Axel) - Tag team match
6. Rusev (with Lana) defeated Big E by submission - Singles match
7. Layla defeated Summer Rae - Singles match with Fandango as the special guest referee
8. John Cena defeated Kane, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Cesaro(with Paul Heyman) and Bray Wyatt - Ladder match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Vigilante and Smarky Shane discuss WWE Money in the Bank 2014 and who are the top contenders to win the briefcase
6/29/14: On this edition we usher in a new broadcast partner in wrestling manager extrodinaire Titus Machiavelli as he and Lee Sanders cover full fallout and review from the 2014 edition of WWE Money in the Bank! Find out who all walked away victorious with great overall analysis. Covering the latest in entertainment and beyond since 2011!
SPONSORED IN PART BY AUDIBLE.COM! SIGN UP FOR A FREE AUDIO BOOK & 30 DAY FREE TRIAL AT WWW.AUDIBLETRIAL.COM/THERCWRSHOW
AS OF 5-7-14 WE'RE NOW ON IHEARTRADIO!
RCWR STORE! http://www.cafepress.com.au/rcwrshow
Join Sean & The Todd as we run down Money in the Bank 2014. Who is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Who has the briefcase? What crazy spot did Kofi come up with? WHO IS ADAM ROSE'S BUNNY?!?!
Join Philip DiGiulio and possible Billy Real if he wakes up from slumberland previewing WWE Money in the Bank 2014 and the how the betting lines have moved in a day! 2 new matches added to the show and whgat various rumors and leaks mean to the results.
WWE Money in the Bank is tommorow night and Billy Reil and Philip DiGiulio discussed the odds the matches and how they moved!
Do you ever feel as though you can never get ahead financially? Does an unexpected car repair or broken appliance compromise your financial stability? For the remainder of September, Your Money Your Matters will focus on how to achieve greater financial security. We will discuss everything from debt management to FICO scores. We will also explore what tools are available to help consumers better manage their personal finances.
Your Money. Your Matters is a weekly show broadcasting every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon Central Time. The program features radio personalities Linda Webb-Mañon and Rick Grady, Cornerstone Credit Union League; Courtney Moran, Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation, and Todd Mark, Consumer Credit Counseling Services.
Each week, the four discuss financial issues of most importance to consumers. Tune in; share your thoughts; or gain helpful advice.
Global BANK Academy is the creation of Cheri Tree, one of the worlds leading experts on sales and sales training. Cheri has traveled the globe sharing the stage with some of the very best sales trainers including Robert Kiyosaki, Bob Proctor, Damon John and Sir Richard Branson. Cheri recently accepted an invitation to speak and teach her B.A.N.K. Personality Assessment System at Harvard University.
The DAILY Deposit Radio Show is the place where members of Global BANK Academy join together every day to plug into this world wide community and movement.
rtconnects radio would like to thank all the callers, listeners, and talent that is submited in the showcase.
Tune-in today at 1pm est. to hear helpful hints from the marketing guru Charlie Blue on how to get government grants to fund your business career.
Catch THE GREAT DJ ASIV'S musical selection.
MONEY TALK$ is brought to you by rtconnects radio
help us help you make more money
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- WinningSolutionsforIndigos (7 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Heart Centered Loving (3 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- dijones247 (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Red River Radio (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The K Factor (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Jesus Is The Word (1 chatters)