SORT BY Relevancy
PWTR hosts discuss the hottest topics in the world of wrestling, including a preview of WWE's Money in the Bank show!
WWE Money in the Bank 2014 card:
1. Alberto Del Rio vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Cesaro (with Paul Heyman) vs. John Cena vs. Kane vs. Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus - Ladder match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship
2. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) vs. The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) - Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
3. Bad News Barrett vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Seth Rollins - Money in the Bank ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship contract
4. Paige (c) vs. Naomi Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
WWE Money in the Bank Results 2014 where we discuss who the big winners are and what happened that was unexpected.
WWE Money in the Bank 2014 - http://PWFEmpire.com
1. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) defeated The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) - Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
2. Paige (c) defeated Naomi (with Cameron) - Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
3. Adam Rose defeated Damien Sandow - Singles match
4. Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Rob Van Dam and Jack Swagger (with Zeb Colter) - Money in the Bank Ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship contract
5. Goldust and Stardust defeated Rybaxel (Ryback and Curtis Axel) - Tag team match
6. Rusev (with Lana) defeated Big E by submission - Singles match
7. Layla defeated Summer Rae - Singles match with Fandango as the special guest referee
8. John Cena defeated Kane, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Cesaro(with Paul Heyman) and Bray Wyatt - Ladder match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Vigilante and Smarky Shane discuss WWE Money in the Bank 2014 and who are the top contenders to win the briefcase
6/29/14: On this edition we usher in a new broadcast partner in wrestling manager extrodinaire Titus Machiavelli as he and Lee Sanders cover full fallout and review from the 2014 edition of WWE Money in the Bank! Find out who all walked away victorious with great overall analysis. Covering the latest in entertainment and beyond since 2011!
SPONSORED IN PART BY AUDIBLE.COM! SIGN UP FOR A FREE AUDIO BOOK & 30 DAY FREE TRIAL AT WWW.AUDIBLETRIAL.COM/THERCWRSHOW
AS OF 5-7-14 WE'RE NOW ON IHEARTRADIO!
RCWR STORE! http://www.cafepress.com.au/rcwrshow
Join Sean & The Todd as we run down Money in the Bank 2014. Who is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Who has the briefcase? What crazy spot did Kofi come up with? WHO IS ADAM ROSE'S BUNNY?!?!
Get the money, leverage technology ,
If you win youll get the money!
Italy, United Kingdom, France
Mike Nichols, a German-born American film and theatre director..
Obama approves guidelines to broaden operation in Afghanistan
Julie Gayet, a French film actress and film producer
Wendy Cassera hosts this show that deals with finances and money for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Individuals, and Mostly YOU. Words like Finances, Money, IRS, Taxes and Financial Statements shouldn't create fear. These things should be used to strengthen and grow your business and your life. Besides ... where were you when it stopped being fun? Let's bring the fun back together.
Wendy Cassera is an accountant and tax expert with over 25 years experience. I help those struggling with their finances to find simple, easy to use ways to manage and understand their finances and make more money.
This Success Place is about you succeeding. So ... come to where the fun is ... hear tips about taxes, short cuts to bookkeeping, jokes, quotes, and even some really great guest speakers that can help you with your life, your business, and your Success ... whatever that means to YOU.
Last week we started some asset mapping of brick and mortar in America’s birthplace. We’ve been looking for ways to sustain community building efforts and reverse what the president termed, a gulf of mistrust. W shared a timeline to economic inclusion and talked about ideas to empower, invest in and engage economically disadvantaged Americans as bankers. Getting ready means learning some basics about protecting your money and financial information. It will be helpful to know the types of accounts available and we’ll need to look at 21st Century tools and techniques for protecting critical information about you. Join us for an introduction to banking and this episode on How Your Bank Must Work.
JOIN US! Saturday, 12 noon Eastern, 11 am Central, 9 am Pacific as your American Mentors chart a course toward economic inclusion.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (479 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (17 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- Urban Soulz (11 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (9 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (8 chatters)
- Black Author Network (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (6 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- Elegeant (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)