SORT BY Relevancy
PWTR hosts discuss the hottest topics in the world of wrestling, including a preview of WWE's Money in the Bank show!
WWE Money in the Bank 2014 card:
1. Alberto Del Rio vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Cesaro (with Paul Heyman) vs. John Cena vs. Kane vs. Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus - Ladder match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship
2. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) vs. The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) - Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
3. Bad News Barrett vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Seth Rollins - Money in the Bank ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship contract
4. Paige (c) vs. Naomi Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
WWE Money in the Bank Results 2014 where we discuss who the big winners are and what happened that was unexpected.
WWE Money in the Bank 2014 - http://PWFEmpire.com
1. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) defeated The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) - Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
2. Paige (c) defeated Naomi (with Cameron) - Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
3. Adam Rose defeated Damien Sandow - Singles match
4. Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Rob Van Dam and Jack Swagger (with Zeb Colter) - Money in the Bank Ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship contract
5. Goldust and Stardust defeated Rybaxel (Ryback and Curtis Axel) - Tag team match
6. Rusev (with Lana) defeated Big E by submission - Singles match
7. Layla defeated Summer Rae - Singles match with Fandango as the special guest referee
8. John Cena defeated Kane, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Cesaro(with Paul Heyman) and Bray Wyatt - Ladder match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Vigilante and Smarky Shane discuss WWE Money in the Bank 2014 and who are the top contenders to win the briefcase
6/29/14: On this edition we usher in a new broadcast partner in wrestling manager extrodinaire Titus Machiavelli as he and Lee Sanders cover full fallout and review from the 2014 edition of WWE Money in the Bank! Find out who all walked away victorious with great overall analysis. Covering the latest in entertainment and beyond since 2011!
SPONSORED IN PART BY AUDIBLE.COM! SIGN UP FOR A FREE AUDIO BOOK & 30 DAY FREE TRIAL AT WWW.AUDIBLETRIAL.COM/THERCWRSHOW
AS OF 5-7-14 WE'RE NOW ON IHEARTRADIO!
RCWR STORE! http://www.cafepress.com.au/rcwrshow
Join Sean & The Todd as we run down Money in the Bank 2014. Who is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Who has the briefcase? What crazy spot did Kofi come up with? WHO IS ADAM ROSE'S BUNNY?!?!
Wendy Cassera of Taxpectations hosts this show that deals with finances and money for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Individuals, and Mostly YOU. Words like Finances, Money, IRS, Taxes and Financial Statements shouldn't create fear. These things should be used to strengthen and grow your business and your life. Besides ... where were you when it stopped being fun? Let's bring the fun back together.
Wendy Cassera is an accountant and tax expert with over 25 years experience. With a Masters of Science in Accounting degree she uses her extensive knowledge to help those struggling with their finances to find simple, easy to use ways to manage and understand their finances and make more money.
This Success Place is about you succeeding. So ... come to where the fun is ... hear tips about taxes, short cuts to bookkeeping, jokes, quotes, and even some really great guest speakers that can help you with your life, your business, and your Success ... whatever that means to YOU.
www.taxpectations.com // firstname.lastname@example.org
TALKING WWE HALL OF FAME AND MUCH MORE AS MANIA IS LITERALLY AROUND THE CORNER
Live Tonight at 7 PM EST, 4 PM PST
"The Psychologist" Jay Llewellyn and "Mr. Super Dynamic" Lewis Carlan return tonight on Pro Wrestling's Pit Stop to run down the WWE Wrestlemania 31 card providing our opinions on all the matches and who might possibly win the matches taking place tomorrow at 4 pm PST, 7 PM EST from Levi Stadium in Santa Clara, California. The main event will be WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar defending his title against Roman Reigns, some other top matches include WCW legend, the Icon Sting wrestling in his first ever WWE match against WWE legend The Game Triple H, WWE United States Champion Rusev will defend his title against John Cena and the legendary Undertaker returns to face Bray Wyatt.
The Pro Wrestling's Pit Stop gang will also talk about the other Wrestlemania 31 matches for tomorrow's big annual pro wrestling event including a 7 man ladder match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship consisting of stars like the Yes man Daniel Bryan, The Unstable Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler and others.
Just added for listeners who may not be totally on board with tomorrow's Wrestlemania event, "Mr. Super Dynamic" and "The Psychologist" will talk about last night's NXT Event from the San Jose State University that drew between 4500 to 5000 people with strong reviews of the event from people in attendance.
Don't forget to reserve some time tonight and listen to The Psychologist and Mr. Super Dynamic talk WWE Wrestlemania 31 live tonight at 7 PM EST, 4 PM PST on BlogTalkRadio. Don't you dare miss it!!
This “reflection” show has become a regular feature from the Temple of Aset over the past few years. For those of you new to us this show will feature different participants of the 2014 Annual Winter Neterian Conference held this past December 2014 in Atlanta, GA. Each week different attendees will present their “reflections” of the teachings from the conference. This ongoing series will culminate with individual reflection and actual teaching shows by Seba i Maa and then Seba Dj a from the conference.
Are in control of your money, or is your money in control of you???
In this exciting session Johanna will be talking with Marcia Manchester and Charla Aylsworth, the authors of the phenomenal book "The Joy Of Skinny: Finances" (another installment in their Skinny Living Series).
The Joy of Skinny on Finances is a no-nonsense, simple-to-follow formula to wealth and peace of mind for those who want to stop worrying and wondering about money and start choosing and creating the life they desire.
This book teaches how to take control of your money so IT doesn’t control YOU, simultaneously create wealth AND peace of mind, discover how your words can have a direct impact on how you manage money, and make smarter buying decisions without feeling deprived.
This is a monumental show that you don't want to miss, so be sure to tune-in and learn ALL ABOUT MONEY...