SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight's show will deal with the startlingly military police tactics of police in Albuqurque, New Mexico, as well as the slowly escalating boiling pot of Ukraine, as well as the startling revelation that a distaff member (no pun intended) of the Wu-Tang Clan has chopped off his wiener and tried to die. We will handle these topics with our regular aplomb and grace, as well as the complete opposite of aplomb and grace, which is far more customary. FUN WILL BE HAD.
Welcome to another episode of DIMENSIONAL SHIFT MUSIC TRANSMISSIONS. This transmissions is dedicated to my favorite hip-hop group of all time the Mighty Wu-Tang Clan!
It's FRIDAYYYYYY!!! Time to sit back relax while you are at work or at home & remember the Golden Era of Hip Hop. We're talking about the 80's & 90's y'all!!!
It's MF WU-TANG day.
We'll be playing the ILL CUTS from this legendary group of MCs.
We are gonna have you bobbin' your head with this show. Come Rock with me & Jasmine P. Rain as we take you on a journey & have you sweatin' them perms & jerhi curls out.
It's that time of the week again ladies and gents of the Barbershop Sports Nation! Time for us all to come in the Barbershop and chop it up about the latest and greatest in the world of sports and pop culture! We will be reminiscing to some great tracks from one of the greatest hip hop groups of all time the Wu-Tang Clan! Talking about a time in hip hop when lyrics meant something to the listener and will we ever get back to that point again?
In addition in the world of sports we need to get to the bottom of what's going on in the Bucs organization? Reports say that there's trouble in the family but our host Bucco says he is here to refute the rumors! Plus we have to talk about the absolute show Money Mayweather put on Canelo Alvarez, the Crimson Tide vs the Aggies, Andy Reid returning to Philly as a Chief and more! You don't want to miss this show so lock us in for 9-11pm EST!
It's FRIDAYYYYYY!!! Time to sit back relax while you are at work or at home & remember the Golden Era of Hip Hop. I'm talking about the 80's & 90's y'all!!! It's MF WU-TANG day. I'll be playing the ILL CUTS from this legendary group of MCs.I am gonna have you bobbin' your head with this show. Come Rock with me as I take you on a journey & have you sweatin' them perms & jerhi curls out.
HOSTS: ONYX, GOLDENFLEECE
Any and All things Music, Reviews, Mixtapes, Music 101, Releases & News, Unsigned Artist Review, Games & Give-a-ways, SPECIAL GUESTS WU TANG'S DJ MATHEMATICS & BREADWINNER MUSIC GROUP'S JAY STONE!!!
This is your host DJ BLAK,tune in while I interview Live Wu-Tang Member DJ Ehwti Khepra Awsar-EL ,check out his music video at www.youtube.com/watch?v=K32DVQALduM
The Beat Break Morning Show feat. Rappers Yelawolf, Raekwon of Wu-Tang, & Cyhi The Prynce
JOIN HOSTS THE BAD SEED AND NADINE MICHEL AS THEY PAY HOMAGE TO ONE OF THE BEST HIP HOP GROUPS OF ALL TIME. ALL THE MEMBERS HAVE HAD AN EXTENSIVE CATALOG....TUNE IN IS WE BREAK DOWN THE CATALOG , ALSO WE WILL BE TAKING LIVE CALLERS...WHOS YOUR FAVORITE WU MEMBER???
also this week. 1. we will explain how nuwaubianism is not a nuwaupic word. rather its a wikapedian word.
2,.does polight represent new covenant or wu-nuwaup??
3. the hebrew isrealites teach that you are who your father is.. yet they dont recognize abraham as a chaldean which would make them chaldeans instead of isrealites...
Domestic violence is a serious problem that needs to be stopped sooner than later. According DomesticViolenceStatistics.org, the statistics are:
* Every 9 seconds in the US a woman is assaulted or beaten.
* Around the world, at least 1 in every 3 women has been beaten, coerced into sex, or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family.
* Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women, more than car accidents, muggings, & rapes combined.
* Studies suggest that up to 10 million children witness some form of domestic violence annually.
* Nearly 1 in 5 teenage girls who have been in a relationship said a boyfriend threatened violence or self-harm if presented with a breakup.
* Everyday in the US, more than 3 women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends.
* 92% of women surveyed listed reducing domestic violence & sexual assault as their top concern.
* Domestic violence victims lose nearly 8 million days of paid work per year in the US alone, equivalent of 32,000 full-time jobs.
* Based on reports from 10 countries, between 55% & 95% of women who had been physically abused by their partners had never contacted non-governmental organizations, shelters, or the police for help.
* The costs of intimate partner violence in the US alone exceed $5.8 billion per year: $4.1 billion are for direct medical & health care services, while productivity losses account for nearly $1.8 billion.
* Men who as children witnessed their parents’ domestic violence were twice as likely to abuse their own wives.
Our guests, Helen Tang Hooper and Marilyn Greaux, in support of Domestic Violence Education Month, have first-hand experience with the subject and have volunteered to speak about what a female can do to minimize the chances of becoming the next victim.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (17 chatters)
- Ron Reck (4 chatters)
- Smart Politricks (3 chatters)
- Kenboggle (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Dr Auset (2 chatters)
- This is Lawrence (2 chatters)
- 64667 (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (0 chatters)