SORT BY Relevancy
This week Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes to you from the World Travel and Tourism Council Global Summit in Madrid, Spain. The 15th annual WTTC Global Summit once again unites travel and tourism leaders from around the world, bringing together top representatives from the public and private sectors.
Joining at the annual conference is Roger Dow, CEO of the US Travel Association. He’ll be discussing the Open Skies Agreement and how rising tides will lift all ships when it comes to growth in the airline industry. Then Geoffrey Kent, CEO of Abercrombie & Kent, gives us insight into his brand of luxury experiences, and Mark Dunkerly, CEO of Hawaiian Airlines, talks about why leisure travel is on track for fast growth in 2016. There’s all of this and more from the WTTC Global Summit in Madrid, Spain.
Peter Greenberg heads to Hainan Island, off the southern most region of China where we interviews travel experts from the 14th Global Summit of the World Travel & Tourism Council. Joining him this week is Pilar Guzman, Editor-in-Chief of Conde Nast Traveler. She discusess the recent "2014 Hot List." The list considered over 500 new hotels in 400 cities and 93 countries to bring readers the top 33 to debut in the last year. Then he talks with the Editor-in-Chief of Travel Weekly, Arnie Weismassmann. Weissmann discusses the history of the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), and what it says about travel and tourism as a whole that the convention has been held in China three times in the past 5 years. All that and more on this week's episode of Travel Today.
Arnie Weissmann, senior vice president and editor-in-chief of Travel Weekly, discusses the history of the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), and what it says about travel and tourism as a whole that the convention has been held in China three times in the past 5 years. Hint: The industry is spreading like wildfire, and with a population of 1.3 billion people, China isn’t slowing down anytime in the foreseeable future.
Pilar Guzmán, editor-in-chief of Condé Nast Traveler, sits down with Peter Greenberg to discuss the magazine’s recent “2014 Hot List.” The list considered over 500 new hotels in 400 cities and 93 countries to bring readers the top 33 to debut in the last year. But it’s not all glitz and glamor; tune in to hear Peter and Pilar’s biggest hotel pet peeves, and why they promise to give you the “nickel and dime list” in 2014. That and more from the WTTC in Hainan Island, China.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (24 chatters)
- The Appearance (23 chatters)
- Yada (21 chatters)
- John Baptist (19 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (7 chatters)
- ericalukes (7 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (6 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (5 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)