SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
In this episode of Bring Out Your Best, Dr. Bob Wright interviews acclaimed filmmaker, broadcaster & creativity expert Barnet Bain on his new book, “The Book of Doing and Being,” where Bain teaches “the skill set that is the antidote to the exponential disruption of life as we know it.”
Barnet Bain is an award-winning filmmaker, radio broadcaster, educator and creativity expert. His film credits include Oscar-winner “What Dreams May Come” (producer), Emmy-Award nominee “Homeless to Harvard” (executive producer), and “The Celestine Prophecy” (writer, producer). You can follow him on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Join Wright for the “Bring Out Your Best” show on Dating & Relationships Wednesdays at 12PM CT and Careers Thursdays at 12PM CT.
To learn more about Wright, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, or visit our website.
in Pop Culture
Celebrating Over 150 Episodes!
Hosts: Jamel & Derrick Dwayne
@MyRealTalkRadio interviews Singer/Songwriter & the Daughter of the late Eazy-E: @WEWANTEB
E.B. is the daughter of the late Eric "Eazy-E" Wright founder of the worlds most dangerous group N.W.A.
E.B. Clothing and accessories line was founded by E.B. after realizing she had organically became known for always wearing hats like her father! At that point, E.B. started personally designing hats for herself and incorporated her artistry and passions for music, sports and fashion into a lifestyle brand.
Her "We Want EB" campaign is a movement that bridges the gap between Eazy- E's generation and E.B.'s generation alike. You'll find it prevalent in her fashion, music, art, politics and social media. The edgy fashionista and songstress has marketed We Want E.B. as a way of honoring her fathers iconic "We Want Eazy" slogan which derived from one of his greatest works of music. It's stamp serves as a constant reminder to the world just how deep rooted and connected E.B. is to hip hop culture.
TUNEIN App: #MyRealTalkRadio Show
Jamel- Twitter: @L3TM3LIV3 Instagram: @L3TM3LIVE
Derrick Dwayne: Twitter/Instagram: @MrLngHairDntCrr
Episode 85 Mission Trip with Caleb Wright
Welcome to G220 Radio, I am your host Ricky Gantz and I want to thank you for joining me tonight here on this sunday evenings program. Here on G220 Radio our purpose to Glorify God, to edify, equipt and encourage the saints as we grow to be more and more like Jesus Christ.
On this episode of G220 Radio I will be talking with Caleb Wright of Made For This Ministries about his recent youth mission trip. So be sure to tune in and listen.
Also before we get to the interview with Caleb I will tell you about this weeks outreaches and my experience at tonights first night of VBS.
There are very distinct, yet overlapping, phases of grief. We go through the stages in various orders and in varying degrees on the road to recovering from any loss. If we lose a jacket at the ballpark, we may go through all the stages in a few minutes. If the jacket was one that was given to us by our brother on our birthday, it may take much more time.
If the animal was a family pet and stayed outside, it may not hit us as hard as if he were our own companion and greeted us each night when we came in the door. If your pet was a companion and best friend, the mourning will be a deep one.
1. Shock/Denial/Numbness. We can not believe this has happened to us. Our body and emotions numb themselves against the pain. The mind denies the loss. Often we will say things like "This can't be true." One of the valid reasos for memorials and funerals is to acknowledge that death did take place.
2. Fear/AngerDepression. After the numbness wears off and we are once again able to feel, then all of our repressed feelings come roaring back. Sometimes these feeling ared not rational at first and can seedk someone to blame, either an outsider or ourselves. "I can't share how sad I am about my dog, because my co-workers will think I am crazy." "But, on the other hand, I inquire about their child's cold and buy their stupid Girl Scout cookies to support them. It isn't fair!" "Oh God, please don't let me start crying at work again. I heard someone call me a drama queen and say; It's only a dog, not a child."
3. Understanding/Acceptance/Moving on.
4. New Hurts May Trigger Old Wounds.
in Self Help
This is the hottest show out, "the Conversation" hosted by Klarque Garrison & Michele Gilliam-Morrissey. Our aim is to inspire, motivate and educate our listeners Worldwide. Today's guest include:
Kurinn Wright- Life Coach, noted speaker and author Coach Wright drops by to talk about how she's teaching people the road map to real "Success"
Natasha Kinnard- Finance expert Natasha Kinnard empowers Gen X to learn and become discipline in the art of MONEY
Silee Williams- Talks about his upcoming event Purpose Conference 2015 and more
All this and more,
Join Host Live Chats
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (10 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (8 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (7 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- PsychicEnergyreaderbrenda (5 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- The Mediums View (2 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Simply Abundant Intuitive Hour (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (1 chatters)