SORT BY Relevancy
Week 12 Wrap Up....what can we say? Let's just start with the fact that El Commish Chris and Bye Week Manager Justin will go over matchups. We'll talk playoffs. We'll make jokes that no one gets. We'll talk about things other than Fantasy Football. Chris will be flatulent. It will smell. The show will go on.
Burp! Fart! Scratch! Okay so it's Week 3 Wrap Up Time. This was an interesting week for the Favre Dollar Football league, but I don't want to give away all the details here...we want you to listen. El Commish and Bye Week manager Justin will tell you all the happenings that was Favre Dollar Footlong. A few surprises, some teams maybe in panic mode and there will be enough gas in the studio to make a mask required. We'll talk about Week 4 and how everyone should improve their teams.
Week 6 Wrap up where the rules are made up and the points don't matter....unless you lost. Actually isn't this whole thing made up? Fantasy Football.
El Commish vs Justin and Angie vs Reeder make this week a bit of a rivalry week.
A week full of surprises and somethings that never change, like every week in FDFFFL.
Playoff matchups are now set and Trav is still holding up the league.
Week 5 is over and some are praying for their playoff lives. Luckily only two teams won't be making it. As always we'll go over matchups. We'll tell you who should have started and whose starters should have been benched. With 8 weeks remaining things are going to be getting more exciting week to week. We will also take a look at a little league history.
The regular season is drawing near a close and the EDSKINS can't seem to find his clothes. There is no need to fear (of not making the playoffs) because the Ice Cold Bruschis fridge is always full of beer. When is comes to points the SixtyNiners score a lot, for Bye Week not so many but by one point they hold the last playoff spot. The COWMOYES may keep keep Orton hears a who on the outside (of the playoffs) but they're no longer is a team that is as good as a bye. Always Argyling,Illegal Contact and the Supernova Crusaders have a playoff spot all but locked up, it's just a matter of seeding and Suckit does just that and is on the bottom looking up, maybe someone will stop the bleeding.
The Regular Season has come to a close and the second season will soon begin. The Voice of the Wrap Up show Justin and El Commish Chris will go over the week 13 matchups and there maybe a discussion or two on the playoffs. We will also recap the season. We will hand out weekly awards.
Week 13 Matchups
Can't catch a break! (Anthony) vs. Albino Ninjas (Deshong)
SixtyNiners (Chris) vs. Orton hears a who (Angie)
Suckit (Travis) vs. Downtown Drug Deals (Richard)
Bye Week (Justin) vs. EDSKINS (ED)
Ice Cold Brushics (Reeder) vs. Supernova Crusaders (Lauren)
Week 1 Wrap Up for the FDFFFL. We'll go over the matchups. Highlights and lowlights. Give out the coveted and not so coveted weekly awards. ENJOY!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (437 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (12 chatters)
- New Edge Radio (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (6 chatters)
- American Chaos (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Hooked On Hauntings Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Sports Talk with Benson (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Life Readings Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)