SORT BY Relevancy
Terry Barton, founder of http://www.WorldFamilies.net joins us to discuss how his company helps families start a family DNA study. Also, we'll go over mutation rates and SNP studies, the next step for any family DNA project.
I call Terry for advice on a regular basis in understanding our Sinclair DNA lineages, recruitment ideas and for general advice.
If you've ever thought of using DNA to better understand your family's history or go get over "brick walls" in your genealogy work, Terry is the guy to approach.
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Success Freaks (10 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (7 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Sports Drive Podcast (1 chatters)