SORT BY Relevancy
Terry Barton, founder of http://www.WorldFamilies.net joins us to discuss how his company helps families start a family DNA study. Also, we'll go over mutation rates and SNP studies, the next step for any family DNA project.
I call Terry for advice on a regular basis in understanding our Sinclair DNA lineages, recruitment ideas and for general advice.
If you've ever thought of using DNA to better understand your family's history or go get over "brick walls" in your genealogy work, Terry is the guy to approach.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (71 chatters)
- MRTALK (10 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (9 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (2 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- the Perception Deception Show (1 chatters)
- GANGSTERS SPORTS (1 chatters)