SORT BY Relevancy
Terry Barton, founder of http://www.WorldFamilies.net joins us to discuss how his company helps families start a family DNA study. Also, we'll go over mutation rates and SNP studies, the next step for any family DNA project.
I call Terry for advice on a regular basis in understanding our Sinclair DNA lineages, recruitment ideas and for general advice.
If you've ever thought of using DNA to better understand your family's history or go get over "brick walls" in your genealogy work, Terry is the guy to approach.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (20 chatters)
- Olympias (10 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (7 chatters)
- Universal Energy (6 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (4 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- Your Ascension starts NOW (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- iWALKLOVEhost (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- RavieRave (1 chatters)
- Rolonda Watts (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)