SORT BY Relevancy
World War Radio where you hear the hottest underground music and hot topics about music, sports, politics, ect. This week we will be discussing "Why you think the illuminati is real? Are they still relevent and
how do they dictater what the people/artist do? Who you would pay to stop rapping/singing? Tune in every Friday 9am est to 11am est by calling 760-542-3911 to listen or chime in with your host Adonis Da Certified Specialist and co-host Block Pharoah.
Tune in every Friday 9am est to 11am est for our morning show with host Adonis Da Certified Specialist and co-host Block Pharoah. Topics for discussion this week will include Hot topics in music, sports,and other forms of entertainment.The levels of importance on the mixing quality of music and which would you rather have and why?loyalty or money? Call 760-542-3911 to chime in or just to listen!
This week we will be discussing Hot topics in news,sports, music and politics. Pet Peeves and what Girnds your Gears, the election results and legalization of Mary Jane in DC, And I will be spinning hottest underground artist around!! Tune in Every Friday 9am est to 11am est with you host Adons Da Certified Specialist!!
Hot topic on the latest topics from music, sports, news, to what's going on in your hood. This Friday is Holloween, so we will be discussing ratchet costumes and traditions. Also Voting polls are open and who will you vote for and why? We will also be dicussing Pet peeves and what ticks you off easily!! So if you want to talk to the hostess Adonis Da Certified Specialist or just listen call in at 760-542- 3911 or listen at www.blogtalkradio.com/worldwarradio.
Hot topic are discussions on the latest topics from music, sports, news, to what's going on in your hood. We will also discuss more about the Ebola virus and how it affect us, NBA shortening the season, B.E.T Award show winners and performances, A3C festival and performances and so much more. So if you want to talk to the hostess Adonis Da Certified Specialist or just listen call in at 760-542- 3911 or listen at www.blogtalkradio.com/worldwarradio.
Hot topic are discussions on the latest topics from music, sports, news, to what's going on in your hood. We will also discuss about the Ebola virus and how it affect us. So if you want to talk to the hostess Adonis Da Certified Specialist or just listen call in at 760-542- 3911 or listen at www.blogtalkradio.com/worldwarradio.
Our country is at WAR! We are at war with terrorist and we are at war with our policymakers and the administration! No one seems to want to tell the truth and the world is falling apart and on fire! What must we do to survive and stay safe? A discussion we'll be having! So join @gskirocks, @freedomlight_ and @airwavesamerica tonight at 9pm Eastern!
Football.com & Heavy.com writers Joe Scumaci and TJ Hatter discuss, debate, argue and breakdown all the news from across the football world. They'll talk NFL headlines, recap week by week performances, who performed and who disappointed.
The "Mad Hatter" and Casino "Joe" will also dive in to some college football talk as there were big games that deserve some well spoken attention.
It's a podcast that is sure to bring the realest football talk out there. Can't get enough of these two bros breaking down the sport we all know and love? Check out football.com and heavy.com for weekly articles and videos covering the entire landscape of the National Football League
Apologies for the echo... it was an issue with BlogTalkRadio beyond our control
Warning: for mature listeners only... Tom sprinkles his dialogue liberally with the "F word" for emphasis.
Prophecykeepers is LISTENER supported. PLEASE make a donation at http://NativeAmericanChurch.US
Tom Chittum's website: https://www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/ToolBarTopics/Articles/Featured_Authors/chittum-thomas_w/Chittum_Index.html
"America was born in blood. America suckled on blood. America gorged on blood and grew into a giant, and America will drown in blood. This is the spectre that is haunting America, the spectre of Civil War II, a second civil war that will shatter America into several new ethnically-based nations." - opening passage of Civil War Two: The Coming Breakup of America which is acclaimed as required reading by Gun Rights activists from Rabbis to Skinheads... and everything in between.
Tom is an author, military analyst and former mercenary from New Jersey. He served in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War. He fought in the Rhodesian War and the Croatian War of Independence. Chittum predicts that the United States will soon face Balkanization and a second Civil War based on racial conflicts. He also says that he plans to move to upstate New York because it would likely still be a Caucasian-controlled area after the American Southwest effectively becomes part of Mexico due to immigration by 2020.
Wednesday August 20, 3 pm ET The Halli Casser-Jayne Show takes a look at World War I through the eyes of history and the voice of a poet. Marking the 100th anniversary of World War I, Halli welcomes critically acclaimed war historian William Philpott and the world’s leading scholar of the Great War poet Siegfried Sassoon Jean Moorcroft Wilson.
William Philpott is Professor of the History of Warfare in the Department of War studies at King’s College London. He is a specialist in the history of Anglo-French relations, British Strategy, and the history of the French army. Philpott is the author of Three Armies on the Somme, The First Battle of the Twentieth Century, Blood Victory: The Battle of the Somme and the Making of the Twentieth Century, Anglo-French Relations and Strategy on the Western Front, 1914-1918, Anglo-French Defense Relations between the Wars, Palgrave Concise Atlas of the First World War, and Palgrave Advances in Modern Military History. In his latest book War of Attrition, Fighting the First World War, Philpott takes a look at the causes and effects of The First World War, bringing new revelations of the first truly modern war to light, the war that shaped the twentieth century.
Jean Moorcroft Wilson lectures in English Literature at Birkbeck College, University of London. She is married to Virginia Woolf’s nephew. In her latest book, Siegfried Sassoon, Soldier, Poet, Lover, Friend, Wilson takes an in-depth look at the man considered a key figure in the study of the poetry of the Great War. Her previous works include I Was an English Poet: Biography of Sir William Watson, Virginia Woolf, Life and London: A Biography of Place, The Selected Poems of Isaac Rosenberg.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (185 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (123 chatters)
- John Baptist (85 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (42 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (35 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (24 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (21 chatters)
- Kinghuman (19 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (10 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (9 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Black Author Network (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (7 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (7 chatters)
- PrismRadio (6 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (6 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (0 chatters)