SORT BY Relevancy
We're doing it again! We had so much fun doing the first 90-minute World Wide Weird episode, we thought we'd be weird again! Come hear stories of the strange, wonderful, weird, and outright loony this Thursday, July 31st at 5:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM Central and 10:00 UK. Chat room available and call-ins are always welcome! See you there!!
The war to end all wars it was called in 1918, The EDL will always stand by our troops past and present. 100 years ago, a destructive and brutal conflict occured in Europe killing millions. WW1 also gave birth to trench warfare, Tank Warfare, and Air Warfare. To this day, the causes of WW1 are still been debated amongst Historians. Give us your opinion.
Welcome to the EDL Radio Show, with your Host, Geoff Mitchell and his panel Tommy English and DJ Davey Bossman.
The English Defence League Radio Show is the place where Geoff and his Panel discusess the issues that the newspapers, TV, and terrestrial radio won’t touch.
If your a skype user, call in by hitting the Skype icon located above the slides, if not and you live outside of the United States, the number to call in is 001 858 777 5934
Listen to the shows at Blog Talk Radio in archive at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-english-defence-league-show and iTune Pod-cast.
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” ~ Edmund Burke
Join The War Room Generals this week for the latest and greatest in sports talk!
We'll talk to Fred Perdue of Heavy in the Games to hear what's going on in college football as we await the start of the season. We'll also discuss some NFL training camp stories and tackle some more hot topics.
Lastly, we'll touch on the hot button issue of the week; Stephen A. Smith was suspended for a week from ESPN for comments he made about domestic violence, in the wake of the Ray Rice situation. We will break down our thoughts on his comments, the suspension, and domestic violence in our society.
You DON'T wanna miss this one!
Today’s show finds us in Guerilla warfare living in the wickedness of Perilous times. It is here that the Remnant believers in Yeshua find this Guerilla War in the flesh and carnal; but spiritual with Mighty weapons to the Pulling down of Strongholds.
You won’t find these secrets on Rush, Noury, Jones, Prager, Levin, Hannity, Ramsey, Beck, Ingraham, Colmes, Medved, or Imus in the Morning. No, it is not a battle after the flesh! Join us for this special broadcast of Prophecy Headline News at noon!
==================================|WIBR/WARN Site content disclaimer:
This show offers Biblical analysis, factual information, and viewpoints, which are intended to be useful in arriving at an understanding of the events of our Prophetic time period. This show also has other articles, from which we have gathered factual information and other viewpoints on matters of interest in helping you to gain further insight into the conditions in America and the world.
We have striven to find reliable and trustworthy information in gathering these articles and believe the sources quoted are such, but we cannot gaurantee this information is free of mistakes or errors.
WIBR/WARN Radio believe that the Bible serves as mankinds main source of all faith and practice which help prepare people for the coming of the Messiach, Yeshua to this earth.
WIBR/WARN Radio does not necessarily agree with all contributors, information, or sources quoted. As in all things, including scripture; we recommend fasting, praying, and studying scripture for yourself to verify biblical teachings.
Go to www.warn-radio.com www.warn-usa.com www.wingswatchman.org
WIBR/WARN Ministry sites: www.warn-radio.com www.warn-usa.com www.wingswatchman.org www.dday4america.com
Sites that point to us: www.warn-usa.org www.warn-usa.net www.warn-usa.us www.ddayforamerica.com
HEBREWS 7: 1 - 28 [ Milchisedec was an earthly king-priest Genesis 14: 18 - 20 ]
vs. 1. For this Melchisedec king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met with Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him.
vs. 2. To whom also he gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation KIng of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is King of peace.
[ Melchesedec's origin was not recorded ( v6. ) so he could be a mere type of Christ's eternity ( Mic. 5 : 1-2; John 1: 1-2 ]
vs. 3. Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
[ Melchidesec was a mere man but Christ was God man ( Mat. 1: 18-25; Lk. 1 : 35; Jn. 1: 1-2; Isa. 7: 14; 9: 6-7; I Tim. 3:16 ]
vs. 4. Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the partriach Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.
[ Melchisedech was better than Abraham and Levi Gen. 14: 18-20 ]
vs. 5. And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the lions of Abraham:
vs. 6. But whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.
vs. 7. And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.
People from all over the world are heading Down Under to Gold Coast, Australia this week for the 2014 World Credit Union Conference for 4 packed days of learning and networking through top level education sessions
and world class speakers.
In this month's radio show, several global credit union leaders will report to you what it's like to interact with 1,600+ attendees from 45+ countries throughout the global community—providing insight to their personal conference experiences and lessons they've learned from this golden opportunity.
Can't listen to the live show? No problem! The archived radio show will be available on World Council's Radio Show page soon after the conference.
News Update - Border issues, Police Abuses and the New World Order
in Self Help
Evelyn Bowden continues the discussion of the reality of public education, addressing is ways to help students achieve under less than favorable conditions. She talks about building a solid foundation before children enter the public education arena; 'not separate and not equal and more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Body of Christ (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Move to Amend (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- angel coaches (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (0 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (0 chatters)