SORT BY Relevancy
Today our guest is Bill Keller stood us up, so I just discussed the World Vision issue and also Dan Cathey compromising on the marriage issue.
in this episode of Coffee with Conrad
Venice votes to leave Italy.
Military is tight lipped about Jesus
World Vision Repents
Links at ConradRocks.net
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* A serial killer gets a sex change and then pleads "not guilty" because “she” is no longer a man.
* World Vision repents of endorsing homosexual “marriage”.
* Firefox CEO repents of supporting traditional marriage.
There are a ton of things in the news today and this week has been filled with major breaking news from the Christian ministry world.
World Vision flip flops on the homosexual marriage issue.
Some are saying to stop praying if your depressed and others are denying they have promoted Christianity and Islam as one peaceful religion.
Join us with your thoughts of the week.
Recently, the World Vision organization announced they would hire people living in same sex marriage relationships. However, they immediately reversed that decision and issued an apology to those who support them. Is this a genuine act of repentance? How should Christians now deal with the organization? We will discuss this matter. Also, a recent pro-abortion display at the University of Michigan claims that the murder of children is actually a "life-sustaining act." Should Christians allow their children to attend schools where such blasphemous acts are committed? What options do we have? These topics and a discussion on how and why should should be involved in the blogging world.
Recently I had the privilege of sitting down with John and Dody Martin, traveling artists with World Vision. World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. Primarily the ministry known for helping improverished communities accross the globe through child sponsorship.
In this podcast we not only discuss the advantages and importance of child sponsorship through World Vision, but also discuss broader themes concerning the Christian and poverty. How does the gospel impact the importance of orphan care? Is it even wise to give money and supplies to areas suffering under a corrupt government?
Join us this week as we discuss these issues and more!
A "Free Speech Zone"
Click right here for the show::
Our New Daily Magazine: https://paper.li/FeldmanWorldGrp/1414459375
Our NEW WEB SITE: http://www.feldmanworldgroup.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- The Yaron Brook Show (27 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (13 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (11 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (4 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (2 chatters)
- Angelic Light Stream (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Universal Energy (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)