SORT BY Relevancy
Tim Lemke joins host Brian Berger to discuss whether FIFA World Cup Soccer will make the sport more relevant in the United States.
RyoSports on The Journey - World Cup Soccer 2014 in Brazil - with Eric Florance (US), Taylor Granville (US), Ludi Lobo (Spain), Jose Godoy (Spain) and Daniel Hernandez (US-Mexico). It's crazy and crazy beautiful - absolutely insand and it's only just begun. Who do you pick to take home the big prize. Our soccer superheroes tackle the question, give us their picks then add another super power to their arsenal. What makes for a great Soccer Team?
- The Journey - Your Global Digital Radio Show & Podcast
- The Hunks I Dreamed by Neville DeAngelou
1)Coach is fifth beatle-his hair
2 Thomas Meuller is Michael Jordan of soccer world
3) germany is equal to old detroit red wings, Boston Celtics greatness
$ german team plays as a unit
5 They are too big and strong
6 the goalie is 6 ft 6 inches and strong
7 German people love the German team
8 Chancelloe merkel loves her team, unlike the nasty witch from argentina
In this episdoe of the "Soccer Saavy"; presented by The Red Light Sports Network, sponsored by Irresistible Gourment Popcorn, Mike Murphy and Troy Otradovec talk about soccer over the pond. We will be talking about the lates news in the Premier League and getting ready for the Champions League which starts on the 16th of September. Fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas, murph and I may talk about soccer and a ton of other things tonight.
In this episode of Soccer Saavy; presented by The Red Light Sports Network, Mike Murphy and Troy Otradovec will analyze both of these games today. France has looked dominate in group play and Nigeria has speed, who will win? Listen to the boys give their thoughts on this game. Powerhouse Germany who won the Group of Death takes on Algeria, who is considered a big underdog. Can they pull off the upset? Fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas - there is another great day of World Cup Soccer.
Lsten to the Life Saving Teachings of the Most Honorable Mr. Elijah Muhammad "Why I Teach Separation" (Part 3) (digitally enhanced audio) of The Most Hon. Mr. Elijah Muhammad. This Friday from 6pm -7pm for questions go to: NWNOI.TALK@GMAIL.COM or go to: www.newworldnationislam.com. To register with the New World Nation of Islam please write in to:
New World Nation of Islam
P.O. Box 8466
We attempt to resolve currently public issues by blaming others. This is usually self-defeating. In fact, the world has changed. Let's listen to our language to see if we can detect what the real problem are. Listen in and call in with your take now toll-free 888-773-4496.
Hosts Gabe Lezra and Josh Zeitlin recap Real Madrid's victory in the Club World Cup over San Lorenzo--Madrid's first victory in the Club World Cup. They talk about some Real Madrid news and notes, including new rumors surrounding Marco Reus, Fernando Torres and Manchester United's pursuit of Gareth Bale.
Then, various Managing Madrid staff members join Gabe and Josh to talk all things Real Madrid, looking back over 2014 to pick out their favorite moments. The gang--including Daniel Girela, Bozz, Mike Platania and Marc Craig--chats possible signings, answers some questions and recaps Madrid's best moments. Finally, they answer the question: was 2014 the best year they've had since they became a Real Madrid fan?
We will be talking about the top news stories of the week. Why are the crooked police winning. Black vs white. Why has society declared war on Young gifted black men that GOD MADE. Why must Police officers use their power so irresponsibly. The Struggle with God to be everything he said you would be. The world and the lies that it tells us. Self-hate and the effects that it has on us.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (88 chatters)
- Yada (31 chatters)
- John Baptist (25 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- The Search For Relisha (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Ron March Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)