SORT BY Relevancy
Who is Karen Hudes?
Karen Hudes studied law at Yale Law School and economics at the University of Amsterdam. She worked in the US Export Import Bank of the US from 1980-1985 and in the Legal Department of the World Bank from 1986-2007. She established the Non Governmental Organization Committee of the International Law Section of the American Bar Association and the Committee on Multilateralism and the Accountability of International Organizations of the American Branch of the International Law Association.
Simplifying problems of international law and economics and finding the solutions is not an easy task. How can one planet sustain its West using counterfeit currencies, whilst the BRICS nations trade using gold?
What does the World Bank have to do with the world's gold? What is money? What are local currencies? What is country debt? How do we avoid a currency war? How do we implement debt forgiveness, forbid usury, forbid tax on income - under God's laws or natural laws, internationally.
Karen Hudes is the ideal person to discuss these issues and the remedies we seek .
The Authentic Woman host, Shannon Fisher, is proud to welcome Christine Montgomery as her guest this week. Christine is the manager of digital/online communications at the World Bank. Throughout her career, she has transformed some of the nation’s top news & entertainment brands into dominant online industry leaders. Her career in journalism began covering high school sports for the Palm Beach Post, and we will discuss her exciting professional journey from there to her current position at The World Bank.
Christine developed online content strategies at USA Today in the late 1990s, when digital journalism was just beginning to emerge, and she has served as the managing editor of PBS.org, head of electronic publishing for the St. Petersburg Times, chief digital officer for the Center for Public Integrity, and president of the Online News Association. She holds a Masters in Writing from Johns Hopkins University and a B.S. in Journalism from the University of Florida.
The Authentic Woman is a weekly radio show hosted by women's rights leader, Shannon Fisher, offering perspectives on the female experience in America. The show delves deeply into the worlds of writers, artists, celebrities, and community leaders. Shannon Fisher on the web: Facebook - Twitter - Links to Previous Episodes of The Authentic Woman.
This podcast is copyrighted and solely owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC.
1) Intro to Program
2) The program tonight is Part 2 of the interview with Karen Hudes that exposed Corruption at the world Bank
3) The playing of Part 2
4) Music Break , Song about Liberty
5) Finnal Comments
6) Colsing Music , O Canada Them Song
1) Program introduction
2) Tonight program will be part 3 on exposing World Bank Corruption
3) The playing of Part 3
4) A Music meditaion Break . be still and let the Truth be made known to you
5) My finnal Comments
6) Finnishing Music , then song of O , Canada
1 ) Intro to program
2) We are strating a New Topic on The Corrution at the World Bank.
- To night we will be playing Part 1 of a interveiw with Karen Hudes that was a legal Secetray at the World Bank . When she exposed illegal activity she got fire . And she is now exposing the Truth about the corruption at the World Bank.
- One of the key things she exposed was that the major NEWS net works fliter News that exposes corruption in the banking system and who are the people in control .
3) The playing of Part 1 of the interview with Karen Hudges .
4) my closing comments
5) Finnish them song , O Canada
DOOMSDAY TALK RADIO... THE BIBLE CODE PREDICTED THE LAST THREE USA PRESIDENTS WITH "TWO TERMS"... AND THE BIBLE CODE WARNS... TRUMP ASSASSINATED... HILLARY PRESIDENT... CAN THE CODE BE USED TO STOP AN ASSASSINATION OR A TERROR ATTACK? YES IT CAN! THE CASE FOR TWO RAPTURES,.... WHY TWO RAPTURES MUST BE TRUE.... COGNITIVE DISSONANCE... DO YOU SUFFER FROM IT? WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS? more @ http://www.satansrapture.com
Power Rankings for Class of 2016 Kentucky signees, Power rankings for BBNBA, stock up and stock down for the BBNBA, Class of 2017 focus will be announced next week before the Show and much much more. Give us a call 516-595-8069 and let us know what you think?
"The SAFE Program also aims to unite Black and poor communities by actively recruiting and hiring a number of our youth to help implement these much-needed services. Both drivers and escorts will be recruited from among the young and unemployed in our community, a strategythat at the same time will cut down the number of youth who would consider snatching a pocket book just to get a little change. In addition, drivers and escorts will be given extensive training in their respective fields, with both groups receiving intensive safety and FIRST-aid instruction.
State, federal, and local funding of the SAFE Program will also mean additional transportation-at least five vans with a seating capacity of twelve per sons each, plus the hiring ofa full-time program director and assistants. All totaled, the proposed annual budget for the SAFE Program comes to slightly less than two hundred thousand dollars ($195,530).
E orts to acquire funds for the SAFE Program have not yet been successful. A formal proposal has been presented before Oakland Model Cities, a federally funded poverty program, but that agency has made no commitment. A portion of Oakland's $4.5 million in revenue-sharing funds has been suggested for the SAFE Program, but the city administrators have been typically mum. Complete and adequate funding for the SAFE Program was, in fact, an integral part ofthe Seale-Brown Fourteen-Point Program to Rebuild Oakland in the 1973 campaign and, far from being abandoned, it will be included in initiatives and referendums.
The SAFE funding proposal, like the program itself, is an argument for our protection instead of our abuse by public service agencies, which theoreti cally function on our behalf. SAFE is a simple but basic program designed to help and secure the lives of a very important yet often forgotten segment of our communities: the older people." HUEY P. NEWTON
We'll share stories about some of the Underground Railroad and a Destination Spotlight will shine on the Faukland Islands and Romania.
The City of Norfolk, Virginia is an important 400-year-old port city and home to the largest naval base in the world. But, surprisingly as a southern mid-Atlantic city, Norfolk also played a crucial role in the Underground Railroad as one of the last port stops on the road to freedom north. Much of this history is now being shared through Norfolk's self-guided Waterways to Freedom Tour that our guest, Dr. Cassandra Newby-Alexander from Norfolk State University helped to create.
Historian and author Debra Sandoe McCauslin has deep roots in Gettysburg and Adams County, Pennsylvania. We learned about her family history and, in our car ride with her along the Underground Railroad, Debra brought to life the voices of some fugitive slaves and the Quakers who helped them.
Lewiston, New York was the final stop for runaway slaves from the South who sought to cross the border into Canada to freedom. Once slaves reached Lewiston, locals helped them cross the Niagara River by boat or by foot when the river was frozen.
After the War of 1812, Canada's reputation as a safe haven for fugitive slaves grew because of the development of settlements like the Southern Ontario farming community of Buxton, formerly the Elgin Settlement. Buxton was one of four planned settlements for former and runaway slaves and its founder, Reverend William King, a white man, fought other white settlers to establish the area.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (79 chatters)
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (65 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (13 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (10 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (5 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- thedean (0 chatters)