SORT BY Relevancy
Please help Julie Kintz welcome Susan Connors, the President/CEO of The Brain Injury Association of America (BIAA) to Quantum Leap. Susan will share with us what the IBAA offers to the brain injury community, as well as the history of BIAA and where she sees the organization is heading.
Tune in and together we can make a difference for so many!
This radio show is one that has been asked for by many people.
During this radio show you will learn about the dynamics of narcissism in the workplace. Why narcissistic bosses and co-workers do what they do, and how they do it.
You will also learn about the crippling effect this has on others.
How can you take you power back in these situations? Listen to find out!
Anguish - Lost Inside
Hosted by Craig Sicilia
Life is funny, we spend our whole lives building this person we think we know so well. Ourselves, then all of a sudden in a single instance it crumbles as we watch after a brain injury. Our friends and family hardly know us little alone have any desire to be around us shortly after. These experiences happen so quick in what seems to be a blink of an eye. We have no one in our lives, life seems to lose meaning. Soon we isolate and lose more of our ability to socialize in a typical world. Soon we ponder in being who we used to be and even give every ounce of energy and effort trying to be that person we remember.
Even though none of this perfect life we thought we had no longer exists, we find yourself alone, isolated inside of this vessel our body is no longer recognized by ourselves. And many may spend the rest of their lives in this state. How do we change this, how do we embrace and learn to live a life that we truly can love. One that we have not imagined yet. Join in tonight as we explore this...
Sallie O. Elkordy, Host of "Public Advocate" can be reached here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sallie-O-Elkordy-for-NYC-Public-Advocate/587347554614900
Michelle Schneider's group: CDC Whistleblower Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/532676233533129/
International Vaccine Injury Awareness page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Vaccine-Injury-Awareness/231372740234146
Join me, Evangelist Anita as we uncover the signs of the end-times in Breaking News World Headlines!
- FBI weighing beheading as workplace violence
- 2nd man threatened to behead a woman in a nursing home in Oklahoma the same day
- 7 other lone wolf Islamic attacks in the U.S.
- Melissa Ignorant Perry states, Beheading Is “Workplace Violence”, How Dare Any One Suggest A Muslim Connection?"
- ISIS reconciles with Al-Qaeda as U.S. airstrikes continue
- ISIS fighters now "at the gates of Baghdad, just one mile from Iraqi Capital"
- Hong Kong in an revolutionary uprising, American made?
- Thousands of Earthquakes, Dead Sharks, Genetically modified babies, Volcanoes erupting
SEE US LIVE AT: http://www.emoaf.org - Get Right with GOD now my friend! http://www.emoaf.org/Is-Your-Name-Written-in-the-Lambs-Book-of-Life-.html - Please Donate: http://www.emoaf.org/Donate.html - Join me on my Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/openyoureyespeople.emoaf/timeline
Tonight we have a very powerful series of topics to discuss. There is a strong possibility evidence exisits that EMF radiation from Cell phone Towers, Cell Phones, and so called smart meters that are replacing the old fashioned electric meters are killing off large numbers of bee colonies which pollinate over 70% of the plant life all around the World. Bee Keepers are very worried!!! Join me as we discuss what has gone wrong and harming our insect and plant life around the USA and the World!!! For first time ever the CDC put out information recently that there may be harmful effects from EMF, s only for them to take it down from their web site.
While watching a program called culture click on the CW Network on September 27, 2014 the host start talking about the unexplained disappearance of bees all over the USA and around the World. I was surprised when I heard the host say there are a lot of theories of why the world is losing so many bees that pollinate two thirds of all plant life and one of the theories are that is EMF radiation could be interfering with the natural patterns that could be affecting Bees and other insect and animal life.
Monsanto Loses GMO Permit in Mexico – Judge Sides with the Bees August 27, 2014 by Arjun Walia
“A district judge in the state of Yucatán last month overturned a permit issued to Monsanto by Mexico’s agriculture ministry, Sagarpa, and environmental protection agency, Semarnat, in June 2012 that allowed commercial planting of Round-up ready Soybeans. In withdrawing the permit, the judge was convinced by the scientific evidence presented about the threats posed by GM soy crops to honey production in the Yucatán peninsula, which includes Campeche, Quintana Roo and Yucatán states. Co-existence between honey production and GM soybeans is not possible, the judge ruled.”
Tonight on Alchemist Radio we’ll review this past weekend’s plethora of MMA including Titan FC 30 and UFC 178.
Vinny Magalhaes stepped inside the Titan FC Hexagon for the very first time on Friday night and walked out with a shiny new title around his waist. Magalhaes and Jason Brilz battled back and forth for three rounds, but early on in the fourth round, Magalhaes landed a head kick and then cinched in a fight ending guillotine choke to become the Titan FC light heavyweight champion.
Eddie Gordon is back and after some serious campaigning, the Freeport native got his wish and will be competing against Josh Samman at UFC 181 in December. Gordon was excited about the prospects of competing on the same card as his friend and teammate, UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman, but because of an injury, Weidman vs Vitor Belfort was pushed back a few months. Gordon has been preparing for a fight for weeks now in the hopes he would get the call from the UFC at anytime.
Tune in at 7pm EST/4pm PST.
Proclaim It Radio Proclaim It Radio is about Positivity, Good News, Growth, Health, Life and Love. We promote people who are proclaiming their space In this world and exuding the greatness that they possess inside. We will feature Entrepreneurs, Go Getters, Community Activists and People who are representing their gifts to the world in a positive light
Keri 'KamiKazi' Williams provides an array of photography and filming needs for theater productions, individual and group projects, documentaries and special events. She would like you to know that she has been a traumatic brain injury survivor for ten years now and has just graduated from Howard University with a BA degree in Radio, Television & Film and a BFA in Photography.
"This is a time of tremendous change for me, "Williams confides. "I believe that higher education is the path to freedom. Education has truly created an opportunity for me to succeed, forming new pathways when old ones have faded." What Williams likes best is working with youth. Recently, she worked on a youth-developed PSA for WIFV's Image Makers and continues to volunteer as a portfolio developer and videographer for a local youth program.
Williams is determined to empower or teach others how best to capture information to tell their story. "The simplicity of a moment can impact the lives of many, when shared through a lens. I intend to uplift and encourage communities, building self-esteem, one smile at a time."
Featured Guest: Keri Williams, Photographer extraordinarie!!
Call in to 646-478-0603 and Press 1 to ask a question
Brought to Us by: LoveMe.Miche.com, TravelAlly.Biz and ICareWeGive.com
President Rick Perry has the guts to say it, "It's Terrorism, not Workplace Violence!"
Dr. Mark A. Snow, Chiropractic Physician and Author of the book, "Sick World, A Story Of Modern Day Slavery" discusses various health topics such as diet, nutrition, exercise, safety, mental health, vaccinations, neurofeedback therapy, etc. There is quite a bit of controversy on topics such as diet, nutrition, and especially vaccinations. Dr. Snow will present up to date research on these topics in each program as well as his personal clinical experiences.
Sarah's October 4th, Saturday Event in Denver, CO: https://www.facebook.com/events/1553138621572263/
Please CREATE an EVENT where you live and we will help you promote it.
Contact Sallie O. Elkordy here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sallie-O-Elkordy-for-NYC-Public-Advocate/587347554614900
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (46 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (7 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- TheGod720 (6 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Unseen World (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (3 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (3 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- The Duke Machado Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Theresa Chaze (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)