SORT BY Relevancy
Season 1 Edition 12
In this edition of TTSE, I recap the NASCAR Chase race at Talladega and the unique flow of events. The Trackside Experience gets a little personal as we talk about Milka Duno, her Nationwide and Camiping world adventures in NASCAR. I'll be adding in a few interviews from key drivers, like poor Dale Jr. Out of the chase....
Thanks for listening !!
in Self Help
Bare It All will discuss bullying. Our special guests will be our dynamic duo,, Dr. Beverly Boone and Mrs. Bevelyn Mitchell. Dr. Beverly Boone, is a native of Troy, North Carolina. My interest in writing and reading inspired me to earn a B.S. degree in Secondary English Education at North Carolina A & T State University, Greensboro, NC. After a long career as a high school English teacher, I continued my education at North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC; earning two degrees - a Master’s of Education in Educational Leadership and Administration and a Ph.D. in Educational Research and Policy Analysis. In addition to serving 20 years as an English instructor, I have also enjoyed a long career as a principal /assistant principal for multiple public school districts in North Carolina and South Carolina, as well as Director of Professional Development/Gifted Education Services at the District Office level. I am also a published author, playwright, and motivational speaker. Ms. Bevelyn Mitchell, is a native of the Low country, a small crossroad town outside of Walterboro,SC. She is a graduate or SCSU, SC and Springfield College Springfield Mass.Her past work experience includes working for Mercy Hospice, CARETEAM HIV/AIDS population, and the Elderly. She is currently employed for Horry and Georgetown Rape Crisis Centers and the Sexual Assault Services Coordinator.
Hey everyone, Happy to bring this show back with host Scott Northcott and panelists Matt Snyder and Amy Stewart Hale...
JGF is happy to back this great organization and the belief in the sustainability of resources and using different forms of energy such as solar, wind and water...
This show will be every Wednesday afternoon from 3-4 PM EST on JGF Positive Experience Radio on blogtalkradio.com
The link to listen and share---- http://blogtalkradio.com/joeygiggles and the call in number to get involved and ask questions or give youre comment is 310-982-4253
Please come join us and invite youre friends to do so as well.. thank you !!!
The American College Experience is a show geared for the college tennis fan. In this world of mostly professional tennis, we hope to give you some insight into one of America's best kept secrets. We will explore all things related to College Tennis in the United States. We will discuss diversity, schedule, facilities, education and recruiting. We will tackle the tough issues that are facing many of America's college coaches today. Each show will give the listener a different perspective on the college tennis scene. So we invite parents, coaches, teachers, umpires and all-around tennis fans to tune into our program.
Continuing the legacy of developing African American student leaders at PWIs and HBCUs, the African American Student Leadership Experience (AASLE) is a three-day intensive experience where students will interact with prominent keynote speakers and facilitators in the area of leadership development. Students attending the AASLE will be challenged to put theory into practice, thus having a leadership experience in real time.
Journey with Tabitha Vinson as she interviews Dr. Aminata Njeri. One of the founding visionaries behind AASLE.
The Alameda County Public Health Department’s EMS Corps program, supported by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, is helping local health care providers expand and diversify their workforce by training young men and women from the community to be emergency medical professionals.
“The main thing is to develop strong men...the responsibility for themselves, the responsibility to their families, and their responsibility to their community.” – Michael Gibson, program director of the EMS Corps.
MICHAEL GIBSON, Director, EMS Corps: We have worked with about 90 young men so far. And out of the 90 young men, about — I want to say almost 60 or so are certified EMTs and working in the field. He says his own experience spending time in and out of juvenile hall helps him understand the challenges these young men face.
They can’t get a job because of their juvenile record or they do not have enough work experience. Then they’re right back into the revolving door of incarceration. So, in our program, we wanted to be able to address those needs, to eliminate the excuses.
Host Kevin Ehsani (aka Progressive Blacksmith) discusses the important political topics of the past week, with a good array of views that range between Progressivism and Liberalism, while focusing on in-depth social and fiscal issues. There will also be a segment, called "Media Smatters ", profiling the propaganda and misinformation of the corporate media-industrial complex.
Season 1 Edition 11
In this edition of TTSE, Simon comes back from his vacation and we chat about The Trackside Experience the Formula 1 series has, and is going to be on. A brief update on Jules Bianchi's medical condition, as well as some insight on the tires at Sochi Russia's 1st Formula 1 race. Assetto Corsa had a huge release of the official Beta release candidate, and we chat about the new Ferrari and other epic race cars released.
Thanks for listening !!
Jason Semerau & Simon Knight
My name is Gill Fell and I am 53, I have 2 kids a house near Liverpool and a husband. I was in the Royal Navy as a physical Training instructor. But I didnt stop - until in February 2005 I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, I had surgery and treatment and went back to work - in fact I didn't stop working. The medicine I took gave me other problems which led to a Hysterectomy in 2010 where they nicked my Ureter and now I have scarring on my kidney. After that the follow up scan to check it had not returned showed that there were tumours in my Liver. I was told by an Oncologist that this time this time I was incurable, it was one of 4 types of cancer and I would have a cancer nurse and Macmillan would be informed and I would have biopsies to find out what it was so that a bit of chemo may keep it at by... anyway.... 4 months later another oncologist has given me a 90% certainty that the tumours were benign...... Phew.....
I tried and tested loads of meditations, mantras, EFT, NLP, The Law of Attraction, The Secret, Ester Hicks became my best friend, I learnt about religions and met an inspirational Buddhist monk,
I am a work in progress, I will never stop learning and its my full on mission in life to be happy and help people achieve things they never thought were possible
Ive studied diet and have views on what a healthy way to eat is, Ive become a yoga fan and meditate everyday, but not in a conventional way. I love life and have my ups and downs - but I keep the downs to a real minimum.
I try fun things and to start a meet up group is my way of starting my mission to inspire. That will radiate out through the people who attend...
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (106 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- John Baptist (78 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- 63489 (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- Angel Amy (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (4 chatters)
- Elegeant (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- 64667 (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- Urban Homeschool Living (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (0 chatters)