SORT BY Relevancy
Naturopathic Medicine is here to stay and women have been the first to embrace its powerful support for the stages in a woman's life. Birthing, menopause, children's health, breastfeeding, and the every changing hormones can drive a woman to try and find solutions to her problems that are never the same. My guest Dr. Katie Stage, a Naturopathic Physician from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, will be speaking about everything 'Woman'. This is going t
Vitamin D and Women's Health Women today don’t worry about getting enough vitamin D. Thanks to the media and advances in science over the past few decades, most people now know you just need to step out in the sun for at least 20 minutes a day, without sunscreen. A high prevalence of vitamin D insufficiency and deficiency has become a worldwide problem. Although very little is known about vitamin D status among individual athletes, a few studie
Join Tanya Jones M.D., Visionary Futurist, Intuitive, Counseling psychologist,and Sexual Health Expert and Rita Luthra, MD, FACOG, is President of Women’s Health and Education Center (WHEC) an NGO in SpecialConsultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. She is Editor-in-Chief of the e-learning publications: WomensHealthSection.com and WHEC Update dedicated to women’s healthcare and well-being worldwide and has worke
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health Questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Lynnie Vessels. LYNNIE VESSELS has a master's degree in Secondary Education and has been teaching English in the public school system more than twenty years. She has taught over forty graduate education courses in the areas of communication and discipline, including Teacher Effectiveness Training, Self-esteem for Educators, Resolving Conflicts in Classrooms and Schools, Stress Management for Teachers, and Researching Today's Students. She appeared as a guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show and has traveled the country as a surprisingly candid motivational speaker and is the author of the book, To Soften the Blow She lives in Virginia with her Maltese, Okie. Visit www.lynnievessels.com for more information.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• honey is a soverign healer for wounds that wont heal..
• herbs to heal the immune system- astragalus and echinacea
• herpes like wounds with the possibility of being cancer..
root canal and using yarrow in the mouth..
• dropperful of St. Joan's Wort to prevent soreness
• if you wish to become a mother you must consume the gift of the mother- milk and grains..
• bacterial vaginosis..
• tick bite with head left in..
• burdock root vinegar..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Zsuzsanna Budapest. Z Budapest is author of the acclaimed The Holy Book of Women's Mysteries (1989) originally published in 1975 as The Feminist Book of Lights and Shadows. This book served as the first hands-on guide to lead women into their own spiritual/Goddess heritage. Z has led rituals, lectured, taught classes, given workshops, written articles tirelessly, and published in hundreds of women's newspapers across the country. She has powerfully influenced many of the future teachers and writers about the Goddess.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• calcium in herbs, food and supplements..
• make your diet as broad as possible..
• hypericum to prevent muscle soreness, also a powerful nervine, and to treat sciatica..
• nettle root properties and more on nettle can be found in Healing Wise..
• when there's a victim there is also a woman of power..
• estrogens- what they are and why red clover infusion and other phyto estrogen rich foods are better than estrogenic drugs..
• chickweed oil, full fat yogurt, nourishing foods and sexual activity to restore vaginal lubrication..
• Down There: Sexual and Reprodutive Health the Wise Woman Way for so much information on hemorrhoids..
• bed wetting in childhood..
• cranberry in any form can have an effect on bladder infections...
• ask yourself- can this be made at home or is it refined and concentrated?
• the broader our diets, the healthier our children!
Join our new hoast Susun weed as she discusses Power Plants!!! Susun is an author, lecturer and teacher whos subjects include herbal medicine ,psychology of healing and womens health issues. This week Susun will be discussing the healing properties of : Maidenwart. For more on Susun go hear: http://www.susunweed.com/welcome.htm This series is meant to inspire and educate join us in our circle!!!
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Melinda Blau. Melinda is an award-winning journalist who has written fifteen books and more than 100 magazine articles and spent the better part of her 40-year career studying relationships. Since 2000, when she began collaborating with the late Tracy Hogg, Blau has been the voice of the bestselling Baby Whisperer books and her latest book, Family Whispering is the fourth book in the popular series. She is also a mother and grandmother.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• breastfeeding, conception and increasing the luteal faze with wild yam..
• infusions instead of prenatal vitamins..
• mouth sores, herpes outbreak and using hypericum oil and tincture..
• using comfrey leaf infusion for torn ligament
• using vinegar for nail fungus without soaking..
• red clover blossom compared to red clover herb..
• dangers of bio identicals- nourish your liver!
• help with tremors- NHI's and tincture of hypericum used as a nervine
• iron supplements are not absorbed well, try liver, yellow dock tincure, fully cooked greens..
• very bad pain in chest and the possibility of a heart attack- help with mothwort ticture..
• we eat for three primary reasons- nutrition, pleasure, community..
• endometriosis and using red clover infusion for fertility
Nearly 40,000 Americans every year die from suicide. That's one every 12 minutes! More than 70% of all suicides occur in adult men.
Today, I'm honored to be talking to Kevin Hines, author of "Cracked, not Broken: Surviving and Thriving After a Suicide Attempt". In his book, Kevin Hines produces a window, with which we can see into his experience with mental illness. His book is a moving portrait of his life, flush with internal conflict, aguish and finally, acceptance. Kevin has found passion as an international speaker and mental health advocate.
Plaid for Women radio is produced to give you information, advice and resources to be YOUR wise advisor. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, gain influence, and be heard.
Check us out at www.PlaidforWomen.com.
CONTACT INFO FOR TODAY'S GUEST:
EzDroppin with Yolanda and Wayne is back in full effect on His Heart Network. Our next show “Our Health: Stop Playing with Death “ will touch on the issues of everyday fatigue , aches and pains that can be the sign of serious condition, doctor visits, second opinions, side effects and healthy eating. Tune in this Monday, April 21 at 9:30pm est.
Be prepared and ready to take your life back. It's no longer ..it takes a village to raise a child...but it takes a village to help a village stop playing with death and take your life back.
TPN Radio Presents the Metaphysical Monday Show with Rev. Tanya Tarail.
Rev. Tanya Tarail, PT, CST-D, advVM, Medical Intuitive, Energy Work Teacher and Creator of Metaphysical Bodywork.
Each week, she gives callers mini Medical Intuitive readings, discusses therapies for the human body, and answers question about the healers path, the spiritual path and the paranormal.
Special Guest: Carla Savetsky
Carla has been a Physician Assistant in the field of OB/Gyn for the past 18 years. She started her career delivering babies on the busy labor and delivery floor of New York Hospital Queens. From there, she developed a practice in Holistic Gynecology at the Continuum Center for Health and Healing, an Integrative Medical Center in New York City. In 2004, she created her holistic healing business, Natural Healing for Women,LLC, in order to help women heal using natural remedies, as well as by examining and releasing the underlying emotional, psycho-spiritual and energetic aspects of their health ailments. She currently supports women in their healing through individual and group programs.
Join our new hoast Susun weed as she discusses Power Plants!!! Susun is an author.lecturer on a variety of topics including herbal medicine,womens health issues and psychology of healing. This week will be part 2 of Susuns discussion of the healing properties of Motherswort! for more on Susun go here:http://www.susunweed.com/welcome.htm This series is meant to inspire and educate join us in our circle!!!
We all think at times that life is just out of control and we are feeling the stress to the point we just want to SCREAM! What do we need to do to calm down, renew and renergize our minds and spirit? Jen Poulson, Health and Wellness Energy Coach and Rhonda Jones, Meditation Expert and Best Selling Author join me to talk about tips you can do right now to renew and renergize your spirit and get your peace back!
Dr. Leslie Brown, OB/Gyn
DrBev- Emotions R US
Webplexx Quality and Affordable Graphic Art&Design
DeStress The Mess 21 Day Challenge - Starts Today!
Wellness Woman 40 and Beyond E-Magazine- FREE SUBSCRIPTION