SORT BY Relevancy
Naturopathic Medicine is here to stay and women have been the first to embrace its powerful support for the stages in a woman's life. Birthing, menopause, children's health, breastfeeding, and the every changing hormones can drive a woman to try and find solutions to her problems that are never the same.
My guest Dr. Katie Stage, a Naturopathic Physician from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, will be speaking about everything 'Woman'. This is going to be an extended show and if you have questions, please call in. Dr. Stage is offering her natural solutions to age old problems of pain, fatigue, infections, bone health and many other issues all women have at various ages.
Dr. Stage has a website here and you may send her a note on her contact us page. She will be able to direct you to get immediate help or refer you to someone in your area.
If you need further help, you may contact me, Dr. Jeanette Gallagher, ND, here and my website is www.outoftheboxhealthcare.com
Join Tanya Jones M.D., Visionary Futurist, Intuitive, Counseling psychologist,and Sexual Health Expert and
Rita Luthra, MD, FACOG, is President of Women’s Health and Education Center (WHEC) an NGO in SpecialConsultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. She is Editor-in-Chief of the e-learning publications: WomensHealthSection.com and WHEC Update dedicated to women’s healthcare and well-being worldwide and has worked with UNA-USA, Peace Corps, Population Council and World Health Organization.
Explore the issues in Womens Health Globally especially in the area of Sexuality and Roles
.Discover the common threads that connect emotional, physical and Spiritual issues in sexuality in a gynecologists office. including the impact of Pregnancy.
Listen to special challenges to educating women on Sexuality and the impact that has on possibilities for self esteem, partnership harmony, and the avoidance of sexually transmitted disease.
Discover how intimacy and sexuality at any age impacts self
image, self confidence, physical health and our own feelings of empowerment.
Explore how emotional, physical, Spiritual
and Sexual Health attitudes from childhood to old age can promote or detract from vitality. and Love. See how sexual attitudes and practices impact partners, family and communitiy
Vitamin D and Women's Health Women today don’t worry about getting enough vitamin D. Thanks to the media and advances in science over the past few decades, most people now know you just need to step out in the sun for at least 20 minutes a day, without sunscreen. A high prevalence of vitamin D insufficiency and deficiency has become a worldwide problem. Although very little is known about vitamin D status among individual athletes, a few studies suggest that poor vitamin D status is also a problem in athletic populations. Women's health issues are layered and dependent upon lifestyle and diet choices. Nutrition is vital to production and a happy life. Health is happiness.
What does Vitamin D mean to women? Triton Nutritions' Dr. Robert Seik will coach these topics to K38 Founder Shawn Alladio. Your nutritional health is your vitality, get properly informed.
Visit: http://www.TritonNutrition.com for more information
in Self Help
Ask Your Health Questions here....Susun Weed will enlighten, shock, and delight you...Join us each Tuesday evening for Q&A with health expert Susun Weed... Guest interview at 9pm with herbalist Holly Bellebuono author of WOMEN HEALERS OF THE WORLD: The Traditions, History & Geography of Herbal Medicine.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Eve Agee.
Vulvodynia...vaginismus...uriniary incontinence...pelvic prolapse. These common yet often debilitating (and often not discussed) female issues can greatly affect women of all ages and all lifestages. Core Wellness is now offering specialized services helping women managing these common problems and we'll be talking each of these issues and what can be done to help remedy them. Listen only mode.
in Self Help
Welcome to Gems of Wisdom Radio with Teresa Maron!
Helping You, So You Can Help Others!
Join Teresa as she welcomes Lynnis Woods-Mullins CEO and Founder of PraiseWorks Health and Wellness, a mind, body, spirit wellness company that specializes in educating women 40 and over about holistic practices, fitness, nutrition and spiritual renewal.
The Gem of the Day is Prehnite.
Lynnis is the Publisher and Editor-n-Chief of the digital magazine “Wellness Woman 40 and Beyond, Different Background…Same Journey” and co-author of “DeStress The Mess-Minimizing the Impact of Stress on Your Body, Maximizing the Joy in Your Life.” Subscribe Here.
Lynnis has been recognized nationally as a Health Advocate for Women and was recently a finalist for WEGO Health Advocacy Award, and today she is sharing her wellness choices and tips with you!
Gems of Wisdom brings you Expert Guests teaching Self Help, Personal Development, and Spirituality, Wednesdays, 2-3:00pm CST Tune IN!
Gems of Wisdom promises Informative and Relevant Content with a Self Help and Motivational theme, Teresa brings together Change-Makers, Innovators, and Creators, heart centered in service and committed to your personal growth! Sign Up for the Gem of the Day for Guest Updates, Specials, and Free Gifts.
Contact Teresa Here.
THE WELLNESS JOURNEY -LIVE!
Teresa Maron, host of Gems of Wisdom Radio, author of "The Cause of All Disease is Stress" and Holistic Stress Expert, shares with us a wonderful method of dealing with stress that not only reduced her stress but totally changed her life!
FREE GIFT FROM TERESA
Speak with our guest by calling 646-652-2336 or login in to our chatroom to get your questions answered or share a thought.
Visit Lynnis Website - www.praiseworks.biz
"Like" My FB Fan Pages - www.facebook.com/PraiseWorksHealthWellness and www.facebook.com/PraiseWorksWellnessWoman40
Follow Me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/praiseworks
Subscribe To Wellness Woman 40 and Beyond E-Magazine
Today, I’m welcoming back to the show Julie Chance, CEO of Action-Strategies-by Design. We’re talking about aligning your strategy with your strengths (individually as well as within your organization). We’re also going to talk about how to avoid the ‘guru’ traps of consultants who give you a ‘one size fits all’ solution to success.
ABOUT PLAID FOR WOMEN:
Plaid for Women radio is produced to give you information, advice and resources to be YOUR wise advisor. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, gain influence, and be heard.
Every show, we are committed to bringing you new ideas and offering new ways of thinking to give you opportunities to change your thinking and change your life. You CAN live the life you've imagined!
LET’S GET SOCIAL!
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR TODAY’S GUEST:
14902 Preston Rd. #404-306
Dallas, TX 75254
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Laura Shannon. Laura Shannon is one of the grandmothers of the worldwide Sacred / Circle Dance movement. She trained in Intercultural Studies and Dance Movement Therapy, and has been researching and teaching traditional women's ritual dances for nearly thirty years. In Balkan, Greek and Armenian villages, Laura searches out women's songs, dances, rituals and textile patterns which embody an age-old worldview of sustainability, community, and reverence for the earth. Laura gives workshops all over the world and her articles have been published in many languages. Her essay on Women's Ritual Dances appeared in Dancing on the Earth and is available from www.laurashannon.net.
Join Host Live Chats
- BigBrotherGroup (52 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (16 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- KAS1 (10 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (4 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (4 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (3 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (3 chatters)
- WWCR RADIO (3 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (2 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (2 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Lisa Williams Medium (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Warriors Rising (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (0 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (0 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (0 chatters)