SORT BY Relevancy
As a woman over 50, you’re likely finding your life is expanding in new and meaningful directions. And, if you want to meet other like-minded women who are proactively engaging in the second half of life, you’ll want to hear what Betsy Werley has to say. Betsy is the Executive Director of The Transition Network, a national community of active and energetic women over 50 who are joining forces to support one another as we find our way through the major transitions we experience at midlife.
So tune in and find out how you, too, can join the movement and truly celebrate the feisty side of fifty!
Just because you’re a woman over 50 doesn’t mean you can’t find real love. Celebrity relationship expert and successful matchmaker, Kailen Rosenberg is joining us to share tips from her latest book, Real Love, Right Now. So, if you’re looking to find your special someone, you’ll want to learn all about her 30-day blueprint for finding your soul mate!
Suzanne Braun Levine, founding editor of Ms. magazine, lecturer and author of numerous books on life after 50, joins us to share her thoughts on aging, authenticity and why learning to be “selfish” is a good thing. This is a special discussion you’ll want to be sure and catch!
America’s #1 best selling “Queen of Suspense,” Mary Higgins Clark, comes to Feisty Side of Fifty Radio for an extended interview. She’ll be sharing all about her life, the various ways she gets inspired and her latest spellbinder, The Melody Lingers On
If you love a great mystery (and who doesn’t?) you’re in for a real treat. You won’t want to miss out on hearing from the woman who’s gifted us with memorable twists and turns for more than forty years!
Learn about the ultimate roller-coaster ride as Stephanie Hosford shares her journey of an unexpected pregnancy, a planned adoption and a bout of breast cancer all happening at the same time. Although the subject matter is serious, this young woman’s tale is filled with humor and tongue-in-cheek observations. If you’re a fan of a great story, you won’t want to miss this one!
in Weight Loss
Maureen Garry talks about her lifestyle transformation after age 50. Just in the past year, she has become a Certified Turbulence Trainer, and she has released her nutrition and fitness plan: Flat Belly Breatkthrough. Catherine and Maureen talk about specific strategies for looking and feeling your best after 40, 50 and beyond.
You really can have the energy and enthusiasm you need to achieve your life goals, especially when your workouts are short, and your meals are tasty: even though they make you lean. Learn more at flatbellybreakthrough.com
City of Liars and Thieves is a spellbinding novel based on the crime that rocked a young nation. The book chronicles the story of the United States’ first recorded murder trial, it’s aftermath and the many twists and turns that evolved from the act. It’s a page-turner for sure. Join us as author, Eve Karlin, shares her tale of intrigue, murder and more!
Join us as Debra shares her knowledge and expertise on fitness and as a personal trainer. An author, healthy lifestyle expert for 30 years, Debra Atkinson instantly connects with people to give them the tools they need to live, work and play with more energy and fun.
Debra has been speaking on fitness and life-enhancing topics for more than 25 years. She’s a member of the National Speakers Association and has spoken to hundreds of audiences of all types and sizes including church groups, women’s groups, bankers, professional fitness associations, sheriffs associations (hold the fire!), insurance groups, Health Care Associations and Golf Pros. Personal responsibility for physical activity and nutrition is the common theme in her message, whether that message is for greater productivity at work, decreasing stress levels or improving life satisfaction. She calls herself a Barely Boomer and speaks frequently on Active Aging.
You can find her at: The Voice for Fitness.
Welcome to the Women of Golf Show!
This week Cindy & I speak with LPGA Professional & Symetra Tour's leading Money Winner - Giulia Molinaro.
Later were joined by Kelly Miller Elisha, Feature Producer at Golf Channel & John Hollett, Jr Post Production Editor at Golf Channel, both in Orlando, FL.
Here's more about Kelly & John:
Kelly is a Feature Producer at Golf Channel in Orlando, FL. She has produced features for Golf Channel, NBC Sports and NBC. In February of 2014, she was given the opportunity to be a Producer for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Her assignment was to produce daily features for Emmy award winning Jimmy Roberts. Kelly started at the Golf Channel in 2007 and has covered the PGA TOUR, LPGA, Champions Tour, and European Tour, as well as various amateur events.
John edits features for Golf Channel, NBC Sports. John works on such shows as Golf Central, Live From, School of Golf, Golf Fix just to name a few. He has also edited on site for The Masters, U.S. Open and PGA Championship. He was the lead editor for the Emmy Award nominated show In Play with Jimmy Roberts. John has over 15 years of experience in the television industry which also includes videography and producing.
Join Cindy & I Tuesday Morning at 9:00 AM EST at www.blogtalkradio.com/womenofgolf
Tune in as Vashti and Sharona talk sports with a woman's perspective. Monday we discuss the NBA draft with Phife of a Tribe Called Quest and get the latest from Broncos country on the Peyton Manning rumors. We start as always with your favorite and our signature segment Game On or Game Over. Monday 10 a.m. to Noon am EDT.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (365 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (46 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (32 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (20 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (5 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Beyond The Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- CARD READER BrendaBradshaw (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Str8UpRealTalk (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Carole Gold (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- All Things Matter (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Brother Jaami (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- hot 95 radio (0 chatters)