SORT BY Relevancy
As a woman over 50, you’re likely finding your life is expanding in new and meaningful directions. And, if you want to meet other like-minded women who are proactively engaging in the second half of life, you’ll want to hear what Betsy Werley has to say. Betsy is the Executive Director of The Transition Network, a national community of active and energetic women over 50 who are joining forces to support one another as we find our way through the major transitions we experience at midlife.
So tune in and find out how you, too, can join the movement and truly celebrate the feisty side of fifty!
Just because you’re a woman over 50 doesn’t mean you can’t find real love. Celebrity relationship expert and successful matchmaker, Kailen Rosenberg is joining us to share tips from her latest book, Real Love, Right Now. So, if you’re looking to find your special someone, you’ll want to learn all about her 30-day blueprint for finding your soul mate!
Join us as Debra shares her knowledge and expertise on fitness and as a personal trainer. An author, healthy lifestyle expert for 30 years, Debra Atkinson instantly connects with people to give them the tools they need to live, work and play with more energy and fun.
Debra has been speaking on fitness and life-enhancing topics for more than 25 years. She’s a member of the National Speakers Association and has spoken to hundreds of audiences of all types and sizes including church groups, women’s groups, bankers, professional fitness associations, sheriffs associations (hold the fire!), insurance groups, Health Care Associations and Golf Pros. Personal responsibility for physical activity and nutrition is the common theme in her message, whether that message is for greater productivity at work, decreasing stress levels or improving life satisfaction. She calls herself a Barely Boomer and speaks frequently on Active Aging.
You can find her at: The Voice for Fitness.
in Weight Loss
Maureen Garry talks about her lifestyle transformation after age 50. Just in the past year, she has become a Certified Turbulence Trainer, and she has released her nutrition and fitness plan: Flat Belly Breatkthrough. Catherine and Maureen talk about specific strategies for looking and feeling your best after 40, 50 and beyond.
You really can have the energy and enthusiasm you need to achieve your life goals, especially when your workouts are short, and your meals are tasty: even though they make you lean. Learn more at flatbellybreakthrough.com
Those of us on the Feisty Side of Fifty know we need to take extra good care of our bodies and our minds as we age. Join us as Dr. Ayati, Assistant Professor of Medicine at Stanford University, and Dr. Azarani, CEO and Founder of Protogen Consulting, join us to share the latest research findings and tips from their book, Paths to Healthy Aging.
If you want to stay healthy, fit and functioning into your 80s, 90s and beyond, you won’t want to miss this show!
The next James Bond movie is set to be released in 2015, Spectre, and the show's newest Bond Girl is none other than fifty year old beauty, Monica Bellucci. Rez and Andy ask listeners how they feel about the choice and share Monica's secrets to staying beautiful at any age.
Today's Guests Include: Staci Ward-Hestdalen, M.D., from Advanced Dermatology in Spokane and Coeur D'Alene.
Dr. Ward-Hestdalen specializes in general medical dermatology. She completed her undergraduate education in Biology at Duke University and received her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. Her formal training began with two years of general surgery residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center, CA. She then completed three years of dermatology residency at the University of Texas Medical Center and a one year fellowship in clinical research at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Dr. Ward-Hestdalen is board certified with the American Board of Dermatology. She is a member of the Washington State Medical Association, Spokane County Medical Society, and the Women's Dermatologic Society. Dr. Hestdalen cherishes getting to know her patients. Being a general dermatologist who specializes in cosmetic dermatology has given her the opportunity to help people feel good about the skin they are in. Dr. Hestdalen feels that is her privilege to give back to her patients the best of her abilities.
Second Guest: NY Times Bestselling author Jeffery Deaver, newest writer for the James Bond franchise with the novel Carte Banche.
Also, Staness Jonekos, author, OWN network founder, and Huffingpost Contributor, on looking your best past forty.
Correction: Teri Hatcher--Desperate Housewives--won the role in Tomorrow Never Dies (over Monica Bellucci) in 1997.
If you’re a grandma, no doubt you know the heartwarming and hilarious Big Nate book series. The New York Times bestselling author, Lincoln Peirce, who created that entertaining rascal, Nate, is joining us today to share all about our hero’s latest adventures in: Big Nate Lives it Up!
So, if you’re in the mood for a bit of fun and mischief, gather your grandchildren and be sure to tune in for this one!
Mentoring Monday presented by 4wordwomen.org with Pam Watson Korbel. This show is sponsored by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals, the favorite inspirational cards from 4wordwomen. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for special discounts associated with 4wordwomen.org.
This particular show focuses on women over 50, when common sense takes over and when you become instinctive.
Relatively recent studies of the human brain are showing that you actually can teach “an old dog new tricks.” Rather than being limited to a brain hardwired at birth, our noggins enjoy the remarkable capacity to grow and change. In fact, the discovery of neuroplasticity has given scientific credence to the ability for lifelong learning.
Now, Norman Doidge, M.D., psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, and New York Times bestselling author is sharing new and even more exiting research in his latest book, THE BRAIN’S WAY OF HEALING. You’ll want to be sure to join us for this mind-blowing conversation!
Join New York Times bestselling author, Allison Pataki, as she shares all about her latest book, The Accidental Empress. Her work is a fascinating and highly readable account of Empress Elisabeth, the Fairy Queen of the Habsburg Empire. If you love a great tale told by a master storyteller, you won’t want to miss this one!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (84 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- DDP Radio (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (3 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- The Tea with Rie (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Golden Spikes Live (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (0 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (0 chatters)
- Odwirafo (0 chatters)