SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to The International Show Setting The Captives Free with host Kim Henderson & special guest Kenisha Triche, recently married to Devon Triche, they have four children. She's also a Minister at CCIM & Life Coach to women through K. Byrd Group. Kenisha's mission is to create a "modus vivendi" through the chosen culture. it's a lifestyle of accurate love for self & others without compromise! Call your family & friends, Facebook, twitter & text them and let them know that STCF is conducting an exclusive interview with this Power, Dynamic Woman of God that will change your life as she talks about Whats Love Got To Do With It!
Listen to STCF every Thursday @ 9:45pm on Big Gospel Xpress 1570AM listen Live @ www.gospel1570.com and www.kimhenderson.org
Sponsorship/advertising opportunities available contact Kim Henderson via email firstname.lastname@example.org & Facebook
Join Stacey Shaw-Virgo host of The Empowered BizPreneur Radio Show as she speaks with her guest Kenisha Thompson's on Personal Laws of Growth and Development
Kenisha started her career by honorably serving in the U.S. Navy as a Leadership Facilitator and Chief Petty Officer. Her career transitioned to working as a highly skilled contractor in Leadership and Training Development. In 2008, her entrepreneurial interest was sparked and she launched “Shared Solutions Consulting Group”, specializing in leadership, learning and performance improvement. Educationally, Kenisha earned dual Bachelor’s degrees in Education and Psychology and a Master’s degree in Instructional Systems from Florida State University. She is currently a candidate for a Ph.D. in Education with a specialization in Training and Performance Improvement.
In recent years, Kenisha was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and has faced difficult setbacks. Her drive, perseverance, tenacity, faith and internal leadership demand that she not focus on what some may view as a disability. Instead, she makes a daily commitment to equip and strengthen others through her life’s calling (assignment) as a Transformational Trainer and Personal and Professional Development Coach. Her business mission is to empower people to lead in their businesses, families, and communities. Without question, she’s proven and sought-after for her leadership acumen, having served as a leader in uniform, on educational front lines, and in the corporate sector. When asked what would be her contribution in the community or the marketplace, she replied “build a culture of leadership that makes organizations and people successful. Leadership starts with each of us.”
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--More and more stories of Black parents killing their children, Black children killing their parents, or other vicious actions between children and parents uncharacteric to the true nature of the Black community have been emerging to the front page at a viral rate. Today's youth have no sacred emotional allusions to their parents...a bond that has always been sacred despite any struggles, hardships, or obstacles, now is dispensable and the most violated by both government and the family itself. What lies beneath the emotional voids, the lack of sacredness, innocence and reverence in today's Black family? Are we rapidly submitting to the pressures of outside oppression? Or are these killings and fatal revolts being committed to bail out the culprits from inconvenient situations created by irresponsible behavior?
THIS EVENING ON THE WAY OF THE GREAT MOTHER "EASTER AND THE CELEBRATION OF FERTILTY UNDER "JESUS" " AND WHY THIS DAY IS NOT WHAT THIS ESTABLISHMENT HAS SAID IT IS! LIVE CALL IN SHOW @ 718-506-1960 @ 8 PM CT 9 PM EST AND 6 PM MT AND IF YOU MISS THE SHOW MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE ARCHIVES! HTP
JOIN YOUR HOSTESS TITIA CUSHITE POWER AND SPECIAL GUEST CO-HOSTS SISSTARS KENISHA OATIS AND AMINA MINA AS WE DISCUSS PREDATORY ENLIGHTENERS IN THE CONSCIOUS ACTIVE COMMUNITY TWOTGM IS A LIVE CALL IN SHOW @ 718-506-1960 8 PM CT 9 PM EST AND 5 PM MT
in Self Help
What is the state of activism in America, your state and your community? People are busier now than ever before, or perhaps just more distracted. Phones, tablets and 3D TV's compete to keep us endlessly entertained. Is there a cost for this non stop indulgence? Many of us have over one hundred facebook friends but some of the same people don't know their neighbor or parents of their childrens classmates. The less we interact with each other the less we know about each other which can leave room for old suspicions and beliefs to return. We don't care what happpens as long as it doesn't happen to us. Also this week, the latest updates on the Kendrick Johnson and Kenisha McBride cases along with local, national and internation Word On The Street. Join us this Thursday, November 21st from 7p-9p CDT at www.blogtalkradio.com/rapsessions or call in on 347.857.2097 and let's rap about it.
Tonight, Stephanie and I will discuss how our dreams became realities! Our relationship was built by divine connection. I was given a dream-K. Byrd Group several years ago-I sat down one day to draw out what this company would represent, better yet,who it would represent.Along comes Stephanie. Her company, DreamCatcher Solutions, has now become the "think tank & birthing zone" for so many new businesses I've been privileged to be connected to. KBG is the poster child for Stephanie's expertise & skill-set. For us, this collaboration means more than just business...it's apart of Loveology's culture. It's our modus vivendi! -kenisha
Gerald is closing out this month's CHOSEN MAN with a bang!!! We often discuss on LOVEOLOGY how our choices today affect our lives tomorrow. They create the blueprint of our legacy. Kenisha's decision to choose LOVE left a blueprint of hope for her children. Now her oldest is using that hope to inspire others to live beyond their circumstances, uncover their true purpose and create a positive legacy of their own! This is a perfect show to listen to with your children, youth groups, mentoring groups and any young people you come in contact with! Tune in and join the conversation!
Legacy begins with YOU!
Our Men's Series continues this week with Kenisha's son, Gerald, taking the co-host chair for the entire month of April! This mother-son duo will discuss the challenges associated with being a young man on a quest to love accurately in a world that is always waiting and pulling for him to compromise. You don't want to miss this show! Get your sons, your teenagers, your young adults and tune in and join the conversation!!
If you've listened to LOVEOLOGY for any length of time, it is clear that there is a specific language we use when referring to the unmarried life. For instance, we say "unmarried" not "single". There is also an emphasis on establishing the value of being unmarried as more than just an in between to marriage. There is such power in the unmarried state, and Apostle Daryl's message to the unmarried is something that has forever transformed my life and the way I look at being an unmarried woman. Listen in this week as he shares his powerful, compelling and thought-provoking "Message to the Unmarried".
Tune in and join the conversation!
For the first four weeks this month, I've dedicated Loveology to the men that have influenced my life, walk, and this message! Loveology, at it's core... is the study of God's covenant love.
Pastor Brian O'Neil has been my spiritual father for over 15 years. He has been instrumental in everything Kenisha...from dysfunctional relationships to parenting. His life being both an example & a defense. The wisdom I've gained from his simplistic yet profound teachings has catapulted my life in truth.
Love (God) has depth, strength, power, life, distinction and so much more. In the words of Pastor Brian "what is YOUR definition of love?"
Unchecked emotion & desire are deadly weapons in the pursuit of love....
Tune in to hear the raw truth about LOVE with a man that has 30 years of successful marriage and 20 years of counseling relationships to a place of health, maturity, and TRUTH!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (207 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (120 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (61 chatters)
- Straitway (45 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (32 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (16 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (11 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (0 chatters)