SORT BY Relevancy
Last week the recall election of Governor Scott Walker took place in Wisconsin. In a follow up to a previous episode outlining the Wisconsin union debate we discuss the details of the election, the events leading up to it, and the possible fallout of the results. We also provide some commentary on the role of recall elections and how the two sides can move on from here.
ISIS has taken note of the porous border between the United States and Mexico. "A review of ISIS social media messaging during the week ending August 26 shows that militants are expressing an increased interest in the notion that they could clandestinely infiltrate the southwest border of [the] U.S., for terror attack," warns the Texas Department of Public Safety "situational awareness" bulletin, obtained by FoxNews.com. Instead of taking steps to stop the inflow of illegal aliens across the southern border into the U.S., the Obama administration has all but put out the welcome mat for more illegal aliens to enter. Border agents are overwhelmed. Without sufficient National Guard or other military resources monitoring vulnerable portions of the border, it is only a matter of time until ISIS infiltrators make their way into the U.S. and begin wreaking havoc.
Joseph Klein is the author of Lethal Engagement, an attorney and UN correspondent and political pundit.
On this episode of Discover Janesville with Yuri Rashkin:
David DiStefano is a financial advisor and insurance consultant. He is also Commissioner on Janesville School Board. Commissioner DiStefano shared his perspective on the impact of Act 10 on SDJ, the new grading system, progress of the Benefits Committee he is chairing, how he keeps his private beliefs from interfering with his position on the School Board and the importance of coming to school this Friday.
David Reinhart is a lecturer at UW - Whitewater in philosophy and religious studies. David stopped by the program to preview his upcoming talk at Hedberg Public Library on causing Peace and conflict resolution.
Executive Director of Janesville Convention & Visitors Bureau Christine Rebout is a long friend of the program but a first time visitor to Janesville Community Radio studio. Christine previewed the upcoming Art Infusion along the Janesville Mile chalk contest, and also talked about Irish Fest and other exciting local events coming up in Janesville. Learn more by going to www.JanesvilleCVB.com
Ann Roe and Julie Richardson are past Presidents of the Women's Club and they came to preview the upcoming launch of the capitol campaign, looking to do some substantial improvements to the historic building at 108 South Jackson street, housing several organizations, includingh Daughter of American Revolution, American Association of University Women, MacDowell Music Club, the Women's Club and Janesville Art League. Learn more by going to www.fp108sj.org
Today's program is brought to you by The "A" Team, LLC - your social media specialists, Basics Cooperative - home of the Super Tuesday, and by "Raising Abel, the Life of Faith" by Ronald Ragotzy, MD.
This episode will pick up the conversation from September 11, 2014. We will follow up on the issue of Business and Economic develpoment in senate district 19. Candidate Rueben Dockery will highlight the last legislative session as related to twenty bills sponsored by the incumbent Senator Thelma Harper and their affect on the dire condition of constituents.
Navajo Internet Radio - Tonight's Guest: Mr. Richie Nez, Navajo Nation Office of Hearings and Appeals:
The biggest topic of the Navajo Nation Election season, why the primary election grievances were dismissed, we will have the Hearing Officer Mr. Nez as a guest to explain the reasons of dismissal.
There were several grievances filed against candidate Chris Deschene, but we will find out which grievance period is valid and are there specific grievances applicable to each grievance period?
Call in and ask your questions. Share your opinions.
The Word of God is the FINAL AUTHORITY for the life of the believer. This isn't a cliche', but a conviction which drives everything we do. Join us tonight as we study the very debated doctrines of ELECTION and FREE WILL that have caused debates within the evangelical church for years. Which of these doctrines was Peter teaching to the scattered churches in his first epistle? And can we finally put to rest this debate by allowing the word of God to be the final authority. Click the link to listen.
Call 858-365-5507 to listen LIVE!
Nina has worked with many cultures in her decades of mediation work. She will share concepts such as the different ways of looking at fairness, how cultures respond to conflict and why they have dissimilar desires as to their goals and outcomes, how people express the same emotion in a variety of ways, and why it is a common mistake to "pretend to be in someone else's shoes". This very practical 30 minutes will help you understand some of the diversity across cultures that can create problems and explore positive steps in working through the conflict.
Nina Meierding has assisted in the resolution of thousands of disputes and has conducted training throughout the world, including Canada, Sweden, Ireland, England, Scotland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, and India. She has been an Adjunct Professor at Pepperdine University School of Law in Malibu, California for almost 25 years, as well as Southern Methodist University's Dispute Resolution program for almost 20 years. For her many years of service and expertise, Nina was awarded the Peacemaker Award in 1992 by the Southern California Mediation Association for her outstanding work in the conflict resolution field and in 2005 she was awarded the John Haynes Distinguished Mediator Award which is an international award given annually by the Association for Conflict Resolution. In addition to her teaching and training, Nina is the mediation consultant and mediation partner for the Wisconsin Special Education Mediation System (WSEMS).
For More Information: Nina Meierding
Wherever you are, either within or outside the political spectrum, you should have doubts, disappointments and the desire to correct the mess which is our political government and its politically appointed officials & elected representatives. I am neither of those nor ever intend to be one. I wish to serve our country and you as President. Please excuse such a big statement. I know it's important statement. It's almost audacious, almost preposterous, except for you and me, if only, you can weather my broadcasts on Blog Talk Radio - not for a moment compromising your views, but expanding on what is better. Although not bigger than conventional radio, Blog Talk Radio is the only medium open to me for a presently unknown and presently insignificant person. But, imagine, for this moment and more to come, Clinton vs. Clinton in the 2016 Presidential Election: a person of the people ( not of a party ) VERSUS politics, PACs, political influence, political contributions, campaign banners, buttons and tv ads.
I am for everything better and good. I present myself without the aid of campaign financing or political endorsements. I come to you, as in the old days, by word of mouth and the ride by light of Paul Revere.
I am capable of this feat. The same may be said of you.
I am thankful for your time and consideration...
I am thankful for our country..
( c2it )
i am Curtis Clinton, Curt Clinton & c2
JANESVILLE COMMUNITY RADIO:
DADIO'S LUNCH BUCKET RADIO CLINIC - Live this week yet again from Jeff's Coffee Bar
Our 50th show
Dadio's Lunch Bucket has a little bit of everything. Live from the MY OFFICE JVL building, and sometimes on the road at local taverns and coffee shops, the Radio Clinic risks the perils of ad hoc radio. There is a working class blue-collar theme with local and regional interests that weave through the show. Some college degrees are mixed in. And, all along the way they try to give a voice to those ignored by the status quo. Somehow, they entertain us all in the process.
Segments include but are not limited to: Word Phrase; Fish Fry; Quiz; Blue-Collar Jobs; Wisconsin War Casualties; News and Comment; and..., Burgers.
You need to ask Dadio and his crew some questions..., the man comes with his own support group that is prepared and ready to pull him out of the holes he invariably digs himself into!
Call the show, play the quiz, win, make Dadio buy you a beverage at a local watering hole!
dadioslunchbucket.com - pod casts, crew, guests, and show outlines
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (48 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (33 chatters)
- The Portal (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (15 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Living Astrology (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (0 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)
- The Grace View (0 chatters)