SORT BY Relevancy
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Shane Krauser takes on numerous issues involving freedom, the Constitution, and small government, including:
1. Elections are important, but what does it mean to be a small-government conservative anyways?
2. Is the Department of Education constitutional? President Reagan fought against it, while President Carter embraced it. Who is right? What does the Constitution say and why does it matter? Congressman Jim Bridenstine (OK) speaks out, and his message must be heard.
3. President Barack Obama is talking about appointing a federal police czar in light of the events in Ferguson, Missouri. What are the implications and what does the Constitution say?
4. One Texas School District (Argyle) has decided to arm its teachers. Good idea or bad idea?
5. Chicago's crime rate has dropped since they began issuing concealed weapon permits? Listen in to hear this great discussion revolving around common sense.
The romance continues: urban-jazz saxophonist Kim Waters will mark his 25th year with the release of “Silver Soul” on September 2.
New York City (10 July 2014): With persistence, patience and passion, romance grows stronger, richer and sweeter each year and for 25 years, urban-jazz saxophonist Kim Waters has written, produced and performed chart-topping candlelight compositions that explore the excitement, exoticism and mystique of love. He will clank glasses on September 2 to celebrate the silver anniversary with the release of his aptly titled 20th solo album, “Silver Soul,” to be issued by Red River Entertainment.
“Silver Soul” is most definitely an urban adult contemporary album with a wealth of R&B vocals and sultry grooves although almost half of the dozen cuts produced by Waters are instrumental numbers certain to woo his contemporary jazz fan base like the highly rhythmic first single with the grandiose hook, “Dreaming Of You,” is already doing. The tune showcasing his daughter Kayla Waters on piano was the second most added track on playlists this week according to BDS Radio. Press from Official Kim Waters websit
Please join me for an extended edition of "We Can Be the Outcome" on the ANTHONY JOHNSON SHOW on Thursday August 28th @ 9pm EST, as I discuss:
"AMERICA'S POLICE: THE NEW STORM TROOPERS?"
Please join the discussion.
THE ANTHONY JOHNSON SHOW is dedicated to keeping the people, community and people informed of issues that matter. THE ANTHONY JOHNSON SHOW was created to reach out to artists, authors, community activists and public servants who share their stories of trials and triumphs. THE ANTHONY JOHNSON SHOW IS DEDICATED to justice, equality, human rights and education.
TUNE INTO GEEQUE PALACE RADIO "REALITY & RELATIONSHIP" TONIGHT THURSDAY AUG 28 2014 FROM 8pm TO 10pm WITH KL & TIFFANY BELVIN AS THEY GIVE YOU THAT TRUTH TO THE MATTER FEED BACK ON RELATIONSHIP AND LET YOU KNOW WHATS GOING AROUND THE WORLD WITH TIFFANY ON GEEQUE PALACE BREAKING NEWS,DID I MENTION THEY ALSO PLAY THOSE OLDIES BUT GOODIES CLASSIC MUSIC AS WELL THE LATEST SLOW JAMS & R&B THAT YOU LOVE TO HEAR SO TUNE IN AND JOIN IN ON THE CONVERSATION YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THE HOTTEST REALITY & RELATIONSHIP SHOW EVERY THURSDAY THAT'S HITTING THE AIR WAVES WORLD WIDE GEEQUE PALACE RADIO "REALITY & RELATIONSHIP" CALL IN AND LISTEN OR JOIN IN THE CONVERSATION,THE TOLL FREE # TO CALL IN IS 646 200 3838 PRESS 1 TO GO ON THE AIR LIVE OR STAY ON THE LINE TO HEAR THE SHOW IF YOU ARE ON YOUR P.C PRESS THE LINK BELOW TO HEAR THE SHOW LIVE http://www.blogtalkradio.com/geeque-palace/2014/08/22/geeque-palace-radioreality-relationshipwith-kl-tiffany-belvin IF YOU MISS THE SHOW PRESS THE SAME LINK TO HEAR THE ARCHIVES... GEEQUE PALACE "TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM" IT'S BUTTA BABY.
"The Seed-Who Sows?-Who Reaps?" -Part 1 of 3 Dr. Ernest Maddox
Gen 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. Gen 8:22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
Dr. Maddox explains the concept of Seed time and Harvest from the word of God. What it means to be bless by the concept tha is a commandment of God. Dr. Maddox explains what the seed is and how to so it.
Our guest on Metalsmith Benchtalk on Thursday, August 28th, 2014 at 3:00 PST/6:00/ EST is Jane Groover, jewelry designer, metalsmith and co-owner of the Taboo Studios in San Diego, CA. We are excited to discuss Taboo Studio's August exhibition, Jewelry From Down Under, featuring various Austrailan artists.
About Jane Groover - Jane Groover and Joanna Rhoades met in graduate school and continue to have a love for handmade jewelry and fabulous gemstones. They have been designing jewelry for 40 years and have won awards and exhibited their jewelry throughout the United States. Taboo Studio is owned by jewelers Jane Groover and Joanna Rhoades, former graduates of the San Diego State University jewelry and metals program. Taboo shows four special exhibitions of new jewelry each year and welcomes custom work and redesigning of old jewelry.
TABOO STUDIO PRESENTS: JEWELRY FROM DOWN UNDER
Our August exhibition, Down Under, is a group show of work by jewelers living and working in Australia. This unique collection includes jewelry made with carved wood, enamel, ceramic, beach rocks, plastic laminate, pearls, glass beads, sterling silver, brass, and steel.
Former San Diegan, Eugenie Keefer Bell has lived and worked in Australia since 1981. Her piece, "Edge of Winter", based on her photographs of winter landscapes in Finland, is featured on our invitation.
Jewelry from Taboo Studio is a personal, one-of-a-kind gift that endures. A selection can be made from an ever-evolving inventory of artists, or a custom piece may be designed using your stones or gems from the gallery's collection.
Opening Friday, August 29, the show runs through October 10. Please join us for a glass of wine, and the opportunity to view a unique collection of handmade jewelry by these distinguished artists.
OPENING RECEPTION – Friday, August 29, 2014 6-8 pm
If you have friends or family in the military, this is one segment you will not want to miss! Tune in to this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, as host, June Stoyer talks to journalist and author, Mike Magner, about his best-selling book, A Trust Betrayed: The Untold Story of Camp Lejeune and the Poisoning of Generations of Marines and Their Families. Mike Magner is managing editor at National Journal, a highly respected print and online publication for Washington insiders, and is the author of Poisoned Legacy: The Human Cost of BP's Rise to Power, published by St. Martin's Press in 2011. He has been a journalist for 37 years, including 15 years in the Washington Bureau for Newhouse Newspapers, five years with the Natural Resources News Service and five years at the National Journal. Today’s show is brought to you by LiquidWeb.com the most reliable hosting provider with 24/7 heroic support! Listeners of today’s show will receive one hundred dollars credit towards Storm Servers, which includes Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated hosting or you can try LiquidWeb’s shared hosting for free for one month by using the coupon code: “orgview”. Please visit LiquidWeb.com and make sure you tell them that you found out about them on the show! If you are not receiving our most recent interviews, please re-subscribe to our new Official RSS feed on iTunes, Youtube or you can visit our podcast archives at www.theorganicview.com. ©2014 TheOrganicView.com. All Rights Reserved.
Anita Okanigbe-John is an author, life coach, speaker, and a change catalyst. She is a survival of severe emotional and psychological trauma.
Through her story, she has demonstrated God’s ability to transform a painful past into a glorious future as well as His ability to turn a ‘mess’ into a ‘message’.
She has dedicated her life to giving those who are hurting a hope and a purpose to live for. She is currently working on a project to help abused victims get back on track with their life.
Link to her autobiography ‘Miracle In The Storm'
George Athan is an expert author, keynote speaker and business strategy consultant helping companies, business owners, executives, and leaders aggressively grow their organizations through four key performance areas of Strategy, Innovation, Marketing, & Sales.
Not necessarily an impromptu show but not our typical show. I want to give you an open forum to speak your mind. Say it however you want to. Ask the hard questions and be prepared for the answers. What do you have to say? You will have two educated gentlemen willing to answer almost any and everything. So this is your chance. Men, women, and all interested parties. Say what you feel.
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress