SORT BY Relevancy
WILLIAM FREDRICK COOPER is the author of the critically-acclaimed SIX DAYS IN JANUARY, the Essence/Black Expressions Bestselling novel THERE'S ALWAYS A REASON; and the author of ONE SEASON IN PINSTRIPES, a sports memoir chronicling the 2009 championship season of the New York Yankees.
dynamic speaker known for giving enlightening radio interviews, he has edited several award-winning novels and contributed to national periodicals such as Ebony Magazine and New York Times Bestselling Anthologies. A Brooklyn native and the father of Maranda Nicole Cooper, stop by Cooper's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/wfcooper), listen to some great music and say hello.
William Fredrick Cooper is the author of Six Days in January, the Essence bestselling and African-American Literary Award nominated There’s Always a Reason, and One Season (in Pinstripes), a unique account of the 2009 World Championship season of the New York Yankees.
Reared on Staten Island, he presently resides in Brooklyn, New York. The proud father of a lovely daughter named Maranda, Mr. Cooper is a member of St. Philips Baptist Church in Staten Island, and was the Secretary of Brother 2 Brother Symposium, Inc., a program that encouraged black men and young adults to read fiction literature.
Unbreakable (A Love Ballad) is the third installment of the William McCall saga, introduced in the critically acclaimed Six Days In January, and the Essence bestselling There’s Always A Reason.
William Fredrick Cooper is the author of the critically acclaimed SIX DAYS IN JANUARY, the ESSENCE Bestselling and African-American Literary Award Nominated THERE'S ALWAYS A REASON, and ONE SEASON IN PINSTRIPES, a sports book chronicling the 2009 Championship Season of The New York Yankees. The proud father of a daughter, Maranda, Cooper is a contributor to several Zane's anthologies.
UNBREAKABLE is a story that explores adversity, human connection, what it takes to heal a broken heart, and pays tribute to one of the greatest entertainers who ever lived, Michael Jackson. Highly emotional, UNBREAKABLE carries powerful social and spiritual messages within the pages and captures the intensity and endurance of God's most precious gift to us all, LOVE.
It’s Valentine’s Day; seven years ago, William McCall lost Linda Woodson—the woman who restored his faith and hope. Still grieving her death, he drowns his sorrows at a local bar in Manhattan, when a new woman enters his life…
Keisha Gray is a Michigan schoolteacher visiting the Big Apple, and when she first meets William, they bond over their shared love for Michael Jackson. Soon they connect over much more and set out on a journey to heal their broken pasts. William is still trying to get over his heartbreak, while Keisha is on a journey to rediscover her self-worth after the double murder of her parents. The couple travels through New York, South Carolina, and Michigan to sort through their pasts and renew their faith in God, life, and love.
Highly emotional and embedded with powerful messages, Unbreakable is a love ballad that explores adversity, human connection, and what it takes to heal a broken heart.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes back bestselling author William Frederick Cooper to Conversations LIVE to discuss his new book UNBREAKABLE and the impact of Michael Jackson's music on his life.
Sheryll E. Roberts was born in Sylvester, Georgia and moved to Houston, Texas when she turned 4. Graduated from Sam Rayburn High school and went on to Devry University. Ms. Roberts, an incest survivor, overcame obstacles stemming from that hurtful part of her life, such as depression, suicide, and self-loathe. She started Life of Hope After Abuse (LHAA) in 2006. LHAA is a non-profit organization promoting awareness against sexual abuse and helping other victims get the help that they need to overcome this traumatic experience. God has given Sheryll her voice back & she encourages others to use theirs. No Longer A Victim, But A Vessel.
Tonights Guest will be Tracy Lannum. Tracy was a friend of William Cooper. Tracy is a Patriot, Libertarian, and informed American in his own right.
Guest Call in # (347) 646-5035 to listen. Press "1" to speak with host
www.knucklebonesradio.net (Over 600 archives on the Blubrry Player)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (299 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- DerekLambert (9 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (8 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (2 chatters)
- Cool AA Stuff (2 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (2 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)