SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Michelle Harris will be interviewing Dena Burton. Dena is the CEO of Dena Burton Collections. As a native of Chicago and graduate of Howard University in Washington, DC, Dena moved to California to work in several capacities of the entertainment industry, including TV, short films and theatre. It was also where she decided to pursue her dream of fashion design. As a Karen Kane scholarship recipient at The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM), Dena produced her first collection while at FIDM where she received numerous accolades from industry leaders and peers.
Join the discussion to learn more about Dena Burton and the fashion industry....Including "What's hot and what's not!"
Don't miss it.
Join Dr. Michelle Harris in an exclusive interview with Pastor Almeda Warren author of Will You Be My Bride?
Time: 7:00 p.m. cst.
Join Dr. Michelle Harris tonight as we discuss "Prevailing Prayers." My guest will be Jilda Easton
1. What is prayer?
2. Why prayer is vital in this hour?
3. How do we pray?
4. The different types of prayers (ie. intercession, warfare etc.).
5. Who do we pray to?
6. What should we do while waiting on God to answer our prayers?
Topic: Is it okay to play the fool?
Join Bishop Michael and Dr. Michelle Harris as we discuss Family Issues.
What can you do when your love and kindness is repeatedly challenged by someone you love.
Can you be the perfect parent to a child that constantly rebels against you?
Get the answers to some tough questions. Join the discussion by calling (347) 327-9961.
Join Dr. Michelle Harris one-on-one with Dr. Jeanne Porter-King. She is the author of "Pursue Your Dreams."
Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 1:00 p.m.
Join Dr. Michelle Harris in an exclusive interview with Barbara Gleespen, author of "In Our Image."
Visit Barbara's website to purchase her new book and read along with us as we discuss the book.
Purchase your copy today at: www.barbaragleespen.com
Visit our website at: www.vindicatedmagazine.com to purchase your digital subscription Today!
Dr. Michelle Harris interview with Cheryl Butler Breast Cancer Survivor. This is a very touching story that will encourage you. Please take a moment to listen...Your life will never be the same.
TEACHING KINGDOM PRINCIPLES, RAISING GENERATIONS OF KINGDOM CITIZENS. GOD'S PRIORITY FOR MANKIND IS THAT WE DISCOVER, UNDERSTAND AND ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN Matthew 6:33 (NIV) 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Join Host Live Chats
- New Way Power Hour (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Paranormal Static (5 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (2 chatters)
- Twelve Music (2 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (2 chatters)
- GEORGIA JONHSON (2 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- Inside The Investigation (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- Truth Light (1 chatters)
- DeAngelo Starnes (0 chatters)